Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 06:22:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The American Plainsmen Society (Moderators: Caleb Hobbs, Tsalagidave)  |  Topic: Campaigner Trail Tips 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Campaigner Trail Tips  (Read 4696 times)
Tsalagidave
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Dave Rodgers

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2016, 03:27:57 am »

Prof.,

My first encounter with a sun spider was in Newberry Springs on my friend's front porch.  One ran across my foot and grabbed a potato bug.  Since then, I have encountered many.  They are nocturnal and typically try to evade you.  Sun Spiders are in the scorpion family and are North America's version of the camel spider.  They get pretty big and are really fast.  They have strong jaws so the best way to catch them is with falconer's gloves. Like your scorpions, they tend to prefer running over fighting giants.  They seem to control other small pest populations so they are alright in my book.

-Dave

Guns don't kill people; fathers with pretty daughters do.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The American Plainsmen Society (Moderators: Caleb Hobbs, Tsalagidave)  |  Topic: Campaigner Trail Tips « previous next »
Jump to: