Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 03:57:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  USFA CSS (Moderator: Capt. John Fitzgerald)  |  Topic: Nettleton Cylinder 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nettleton Cylinder  (Read 2742 times)
fhlevi
Citizen

« on: November 22, 2016, 03:27:24 pm »

I just got a Nettleton, the gentleman I got it from said it come from USFA with a mismatched cylinder. The number on the gun is 47481, the number on the cylinder is 7280. Would coming that way from the factory be a possibility? The action and timing and lockup are perfect. That's why he said he didn't send it back. Thanks for any comments.
GaryG
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 11:16:41 pm »

Probably unintentionally came from the factory that way.  Somewhere out there 7280 has a cylinder marked 47481.  Or more than likely, the owner of 7280 got a replacement cylinder with the correctly numbered cylinder.
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 09:49:08 am »

OR ......... as the employees worked, hearing the "Drum of Doom" beating in the background, they used whatever parts on hand to complete as many articles as possible and ship'd 'em out, desperately trying to save USFA from ...... itself.
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLD > Bong Bong Bong

Coffinmaker
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 03:15:05 pm »

I'd think not  Undecided

If that had happened ...perhaps it would be the end times.... tools sold , employees laid off....  crazy, hair brained funky ideas would manifest in to a weird reality ....
Or we don't know Zip !

Oh wait !

Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 07:59:48 pm »

Zip it du da ....... Zip it too day ...... my oh my what a terrible day.

DOOM          DOOM          DOOM          DOOM         DOOM           DOOM

Coffinmaker
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  USFA CSS (Moderator: Capt. John Fitzgerald)  |  Topic: Nettleton Cylinder « previous next »
Jump to: