Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 04:16:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: CRASH AND BURN - TOTAL SCAM!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CRASH AND BURN - TOTAL SCAM!!  (Read 897 times)
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« on: November 16, 2016, 10:56:04 pm »

YOU ALL HAVE GOT TO GO SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE SASS WIRE!!!  IT HAS TURNED TO ABSOLUTE    JUNK!!!

Coffinmaker

Provided of course .... you can get past the advertising before you PUKE!!
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 11:35:23 pm »

ERK!!  False Alarm.  Looks like it's been fix'd.  Maybe.

Coffinmaker
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 11:51:54 pm »

I haven't been over there in...2 years?  Anyway, was it like what happened to Guns of the Old West  facebook page?  Someone hacked in and instead of posting links to articles about cool guns, they linked to "adult" articles.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: CRASH AND BURN - TOTAL SCAM!! « previous next »
Jump to: