Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 12:55:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Congratulations America! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congratulations America!  (Read 2413 times)
PJ Hardtack
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« on: November 09, 2016, 11:34:30 am »

Congratulations America for your anti-establishment decision! It was an historic bloodless revolution.

Everyone this side of the DMZ has breathed a deep sigh of relief. Now we need a similar decision against our professional political elite.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne
Crow Choker
Top Active Citizen

River Banker Extraordinaire

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 12:18:36 pm »

Thank you PJ. All the best to our great neighbors to the north. Early on the vote talleys were give and take, but late at night a trend was seen and held, didn't get to bed until 0300 hrs. Glad Donald Trump will be our POTUS and try and make America Great Again. The opponent IMO and millions of others could see that she would not and would be a repeat of the last eight destructive years of the current POTUS which she had a part of. God Bless the United States and Canada. Crow Choker

Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo
Sir Charles deMouton-Black
THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:54:49 pm »

I see the result as a defeat for "pay-to-play" politics. And, the problem also occurs North of the Medicine Line!

America still has an International role to champion;  DEMOCRACY!  I hope that the President-elect realizes that he has the power to reignite the ideals that Made-America-Great!

NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”
litl rooster
Cowboy Philanthropist
Top Active Citizen

I ain't sold my saddle

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 04:20:20 pm »

http://bham.craigslist.org/zip/5868496118.html

"the ringin' of my jinglebobs is music to my soul.

Joshua 1.9

Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 04:27:32 pm »

Roo

The *sshats will not even keep that promise  .....to move ....

Heard Canada is building a wall  Grin
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 04:31:09 pm »

Heard Canada is building a wall  Grin

They must have seen the list of folks that threatened to move....I'd build a wall and a mote full of burning oil to keep them out of my house!

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
PJ Hardtack
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 05:14:05 pm »

Last time a group of Americans decided to leave the US it was draft dodgers during the Viet Nam war. I had one as a friend even though I was ex-Regular Army. He couldn't understand why so many Canadians (50,000) were volunteering for the war. I told him that we couldn't resist getting into a good fight.

I wasn't accepted for the Marines as I was six months over their age limit at the time. Could have gone army but I wanted to be "one of the few".

In fairness, many of the draft dodgers went on to become Canadian citizens, even though I suspect many of them became Liberals, the equivalent of your Democrats.

I an soooo enjoying the Democrat apologists, poll takers and others who are in a state of shock. I did however, think Hillary's speech was the best one she has made throughout the whole process.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne
Rye Miles
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 04:29:40 pm »

Our second amendment rights will be protected for the next 4 years and because of Trump's SCOTUS picks it maybe good for the next generation! Cool

Northeast Ohio

God created man, Sam Colt made them equal
Patters
Citizen

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 02:24:12 am »

Our second amendment rights will be protected for the next 4 years and because of metadrol and Trump's SCOTUS picks it maybe good for the next generation! Cool

Here here.  Smiley
Galen
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 05:02:38 am »

Sore loosers to. A bunch of bed wetting viet cong sympathizers.
Major 2
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 07:12:13 am »

Sore Losers'  indeed

I recall, in 2000 when GWB defeated (Demo.) Gore....OH!  the horror  hanging chads and fraud excreta ... whine, whine, whine ....

Media was full  of it ... just as now, went on and on   Fowl they cried  .....  little mention of the Demo's " Miami "ltl Havana ,  registering Illegals to vote. Some even were paid to vote and vote twice....
Hanging chads was a smoke screen....

I don't recall, any rancor when Obama win accrued .....I do recall, a lot of whine when Obama defeated Hillary, pretty nasty negative politicking on her part then, as well.  

Trump is a phenomenon ... Those for the most part, were not so much voting for him. Rather wisely ....

WE WERE VOTING AGANIST HER !    

That is one thing, the only thing I liked about Obama , he defeated her also ....  Smiley
Rye Miles
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 08:40:15 am »

Sore Losers'  indeed

I recall, in 2000 when GWB defeated (Demo.) Gore....OH!  the horror  hanging chads and fraud excreta ... whine, whine, whine ....

Media was full  of it ... just as now, went on and on   Fowl they cried  .....  little mention of the Demo's " Miami "ltl Havana ,  registering Illegals to vote. Some even were paid to vote and vote twice....
Hanging chads was a smoke screen....

I don't recall, any rancor when Obama win accrued .....I do recall, a lot of whine when Obama defeated Hillary, pretty nasty negative politicking on her part then, as well.  

Trump is a phenomenon ... Those for the most part, were not so much voting for him. Rather wisely ....

WE WERE VOTING AGANIST HER !    

That is one thing, the only thing I liked about Obama , he defeated her also ....  Smiley

Exactly Major, she was a terrible candidate that no one liked, she ran a terrible campaign and her whole platform was more of the same and Trump should not be elected! I'm so overjoyed that she didn't win!!! Grin

Northeast Ohio

God created man, Sam Colt made them equal
Buffalo Creek Law Dog
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 09:54:49 am »

Hillary went jogging and her security detail was lagging behind. As she was crossing a bridge, she tripped and fell over the railing into the river below.

Fortunately for her, there were three young boys fishing under the bridge.  They swam out and dragged her to the shore literally, saving her from drowning.

Hillary was so grateful that she offered each boy a wish.  The 1st boy said that he wanted to go to Disneyland.  Hillary said that as soon as school was out for the summer she would send him to Disneyland.

The 2nd boy said that he wanted an X-Box.  Hillary said that one would be delivered to his house that afternoon.

The 3rd boy said that he wanted a motorized wheelchair.  She told him no problem, one would be delivered to his house later today but, she asked why would you want a wheelchair, you don't look like your are handicapped?  The boy replied, "Well, I'm not right now but, I will be as soon as my Dad finds out that I helped save you from drowning.

SASS 66621
BOLD 678
AFS 43
NFA
River City John
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Mr. & Mrs. John Covert

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 11:56:03 am »

Unfortunately, voting for an inexperienced man-child solely based on an aversion towards their opponent is the wrong way to pick the leader of the free world. We finished up with poor candidates to choose from this election. 

(If you notice, he's not "draining the swamp", he's simply replacing the bullfrogs.)

RCJ

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/River_City_John
Major 2
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 12:08:07 pm »

well then , Hillary's snakes will be denied, and she herself and slither back under Bill's  rock too..
Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 01:20:13 pm »

PLUS ONE RIVER CITY JOHN!!

Coffinmaker
Mogorilla
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2016, 02:09:09 pm »

Plus Two RCJ.   I wish someone would have bought Gary Johnson an atlas before the election started.   I voted for him anyway, but man I wish he had an atlas.

NCOWS #3297
Jake C
Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2016, 02:14:11 pm »

Plus Two RCJ.   I wish someone would have bought Gary Johnson an atlas before the election started.   I voted for him anyway, but man I wish he had an atlas.

I also voted for Johnson, though it was more a choice to look at the long game in my mind. I tend to think that regardless of who won the election, we as a citizenry lost. Neither Hillary nor Donald are worthy of the Presidency in my mind.

Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800
Major 2
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 02:16:18 pm »

Neither Hillary nor Donald are worthy of the Presidency in my mind.

and there you have it !
River City John
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Mr. & Mrs. John Covert

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 02:55:28 pm »

Early on I was hoping Jeb would make more of an effort. Rubio, the same.

And felt good about Evan McMullin, but he got into the game too late.

RCJ

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/River_City_John
Niederlander
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2016, 12:14:09 am »

We'll be fine.  At least Mr. Trump seems to have some regard for the Constitution, and seems to be putting together a much better cabinet.  I'm far more optimistic than I've been for the last eight years.

"There go those Nebraskans, and all hell couldn't stop them!"
Blair
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 02:38:48 pm »

It is not the frogs that worry me. (I think they are very good eating.)
Its the "bull" part of this, the muck and mud that need to be removed from the "swamp".
Do not added too the muck and mud before He becomes President?
My best,
 Blair

A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21
Galen
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 04:49:54 pm »

Had Hillary won she would have brought along a whole lot more muck and mud.
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2016, 02:45:30 am »

Early on I was hoping Jeb would make more of an effort. Rubio, the same.

And felt good about Evan McMullin, but he got into the game too late.

RCJ

And there lies the whole problem.   

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Congratulations America! « previous next »
Jump to: