Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 06:47:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: November Get out and vote for your gun rights Cawfee an fixins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November Get out and vote for your gun rights Cawfee an fixins  (Read 14340 times)
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 08:04:45 am »

Coffee is ready.  Cool and wet today. Back at my desk this week.  Last week was spent in a meeting for hazard review of a new process...very taxing on the nerves.  Now...I have to "catch up" on my regular work.

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 09:04:16 pm »

It was nice here today,mid 60's and sun.We got a recalcitrant pole lamp fixed( we hope). Had to pull it and run new wiring. People weren't home when we finished, so will have to wait until tomorrow to see if the old head is going to work. Hasn't for quite some time Roll Eyes Tongue

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 09:16:37 pm »

Some how the first part of this post could be interpenetrated more than one way. Lips Sealed

The second says go for it, make the money, but don't pay $50 for scrambled eggs. 

I was wondering who would comment on that first. Roll Eyes

cloudy in California today.  Recorded a youtube video, got it posted, made bread, and worked around the yard some.  Beside that, I read a book.  Such a busy day. Wink

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 09:22:17 pm »

I was wondering who would comment on that first. Roll Eyes

cloudy in California today.  Recorded a youtube video, got it posted, made bread, and worked around the yard some.  Beside that, I read a book.  Such a busy day. Wink

--TK
Link to the video?

Wonderful day at verk.  Roll Eyes Found out one of the major network switches was damaged by the power outage last week. Replacing it tomorrow.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2016, 06:52:31 am »

Coffee is hot...get you some if you on'to.
Trying to get use to this time change.  Was ready for bed last night at 7!
Remember to VOTE!

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2016, 07:58:22 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Gonna try to vote before verk.

Rained over night.
'Tis 45 and clear. High of 54.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2016, 02:43:02 pm »

Link to the video?

Wonderful day at verk.  Roll Eyes Found out one of the major network switches was damaged by the power outage last week. Replacing it tomorrow.

Slim

If you insist.  Roll Eyes  https://youtu.be/LivjJcNmN6w

Happy voting day, everyone.  I'm spending mine by reorganizing the pantry.  Heading to the polls after lunch.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2016, 06:17:19 pm »

We voted this morning. SIL got bad news at the Doc's, elbow is going to have to be redone Roll Eyes Undecided

The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2016, 08:55:07 pm »

Sounds problematic, Buck. 

My ballot is cast, and now I'm worrying about catching a $75 dollar rabbit. Shocked  We're watching our friend's house/animals while they're down with their grandpa (who they are "unplugging" at 10pm local time), and they lost one of their breeder does this morning, so I've been setting traps and chasing it all day.  quite interesting.

--TK

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 07:25:26 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 28 and partly cloudy. High of 55.

Slim

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2016, 05:25:25 pm »

Got a really large raccoon in the live trap last night. Been raining off and on all day. The electrical contractors just about had the cable replacement job done today when they hit a water line. still without water at the moment. Haven't been past the scene of the crime for a while. Last time I was, the site engineer was down in the hole up to his knees in mud Roll Eyes Shocked Undecided

The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2016, 09:53:29 pm »

Evening all.

It's been an interesting day in the kitchen today.  I made a loaf of bread this morning, then just finished mixing up a second about ten minutes ago.   The first loaf took about 30 minutes to knead completely.  Not to mention 6 hours to rise.  But, it turned out really well. 
The second took about 10 minutes to mix, and now needs 18 hours minimum to rise at low temperature.  But tomorrow I'm going to make some stuff with it. 

For leavening I used Guinness Stout to make a Barm, then a sponge out of the barm fluid.  First loaf turned out great. Grin

Still haven't convinced my breeding rabbits to breed, or caught that other rabbit.

--TK

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2016, 07:41:11 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 38 and clear. Frost in low spots. High of 60.

Slim

Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2016, 08:37:26 am »

Thanks for the coffee, Slim. 
It was 58 degrees when I left home this morning.  High in the mid 70's expected.  It is a beautiful fall (finally) day here on the coastal plain and continual soiree...

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2016, 02:17:05 am »

Pulled a double shift today. Just got home a little bit ago. Had major hardware issues today. Probably replace the main UPS tomorrow.  Roll Eyes

Slim

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2016, 03:00:40 am »

Pulled a double shift today. Just got home a little bit ago. Had major hardware issues today. Probably replace the main UPS tomorrow.  Roll Eyes

Slim

Good idea, many need replaced. 

* download.jpg (7.57 KB, 290x174 - viewed 48 times.)

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 06:25:12 am »

UPS...Uninterruptable Power Supply

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2016, 06:28:34 am »

All over but the shouting ....a bunch of that, seems a whole lot of sore Losers, riots,  and I'll bet not one so call "celeb" has exited to Canada....to them I offer "well !  bye , but in truth so much hot air they speak....

Good Morning Gents, the Coffee in on .... enjoy  Smiley
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2016, 12:33:41 pm »

M2, A lot of them celeb's are backtracking on their statements now. Just so much hot air Roll Eyes Undecided

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2016, 01:21:41 pm »

Not that easy to move up there, someone from up there in a Lab group mentioned their laws are as tough as what Trump wants here and few of them could convince Canada they have something to offer them.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2016, 01:43:31 pm »

Morning all.

We don't have any sort of political "protests" up here.  Mostly a bunch of Democrats who held their nose and voted the Dem ticket, but they're mostly old people who are smarter than that.   Roll Eyes

I do have a friend who had to travel to Oakland and Palo Alto today, but she seems to have made it okay.

In other news, I've been doing a lot of baking, but it's coming out well.

--TK

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2016, 06:43:39 pm »

Evening y'all.
Boss called at 0500.  Roll Eyes Today was only a ten hour day instead of the 16 yesterday.

Slim

The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2016, 09:09:13 pm »

Well, that was interesting.  I just got done setting up a new spot in our chicken fortress.  A friend and I were out popping off some 12 gauge shells into mushy pumpkins, and we kept hearing something in the bushes next to us.  Finally, our curiosity got the better of us, and we went to check it out.  Turned out to be a chicken.   Huh
  We pulled it out of the bushes and brought it home, so now we have a 3-4 month old Sussex pullet.  She's a friendly little bird, fell asleep in my friend's lap on the ride home.

--TK

Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2016, 10:00:53 pm »

what do you call a  " friendly little 3-4 month old Sussex pullet, that fell asleep in my friend's lap on the ride home. " ?

lunch ?   Grin

pony express
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2016, 10:27:18 pm »

what do you call a  " friendly little 3-4 month old Sussex pullet, that fell asleep in my friend's lap on the ride home. " ?

lunch ?   Grin

Just one lunch, or.....breakfast for a couple of years, THEN chicken and dumplings.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: November Get out and vote for your gun rights Cawfee an fixins « previous next »
Jump to: