Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 08:49:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Books & Movies (Moderator: Marshal Halloway)  |  Topic: New Western game trailer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Western game trailer  (Read 1391 times)
Jake C
Department of the Atlantic, GAF # 834
Top Active Citizen

« on: October 20, 2016, 05:14:08 pm »

https://youtu.be/gmA6MrX81z4

Not sure if any of you good folks have seen this, but I thought y'all would enjoy a Western in any form. It's amazing how good graphics are nowadays.

Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800
Harley Starr
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 11:17:32 pm »

Looks like fun.

"I went out there"
"In search of experience"
"To taste and to touch"
"And to feel as much"
"As a man can"
"Before he repents"
Johnny Cash-- The Wanderer
Shawnee McGrutt
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 01:14:29 pm »

Almost real.
I don't know much about these games.  Does this take a special system? 

National Congress of Old West Shootists 3633
Single Action Shooting Society 88462
Society of Remington Revolver Shooters
The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot
"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question." - Yogi Berra
Jake C
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 09:53:46 pm »

Shawnee, right now it's been announced for the Play Station 4 and the Xbox One. I'd imagine that it'll be on PC at some point. The graphics just blew me away.

I'm excited for it. The previous game in the series is why got me interested in the American West and Old Western firearms up to the WWI era.

Win with ability, not with numbers.- Alexander Suvorov, Russian Field Marshal, 1729-1800
Jake C
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 08:16:51 pm »

New trailer just came out today. Looks like a tale of outlaws and other bad men and women. Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63h3v9QV7w

Galloway
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 02:55:48 am »

yep i bought an x box just to play that game, had a blast all winter. For those that may not know its an open world game, that means you dont have to follow the story you can do whatever you want in it. I spent a whole month just shooting mountain lions in the snow and gambling in the saloons lol. I never never even got close to finishing it. You could even take a boat to mexico in the last game. Its really sumthin else
Mogorilla
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 02:01:36 pm »

Oh man.   I just bought a PS4.  Basically  I knew my computer was outdated and I need a regular Skyrim fix. (it is an open world, just sword and sorcery).   Like a new gun, I may have to sneak this in the house so my wife doesn't see.   

NCOWS #3297
Meiners
Citizen

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 11:58:16 am »

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2. Personally, I'll wait for the PC release. The first game was phenomenal.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Books & Movies (Moderator: Marshal Halloway)  |  Topic: New Western game trailer « previous next »
Jump to: