Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 11:58:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: We don't want pumpkin spice in our coffee in October 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We don't want pumpkin spice in our coffee in October  (Read 17401 times)
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2016, 06:45:18 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Twas sprinkling earlier. 'Tis 40 and overcast. "Scattered sprinkles in the morning. Highs in the upper 50s. South wind 10 to 15 mph."

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #151 on: October 31, 2016, 03:22:45 pm »

Afternoon y'all.

Rain rain rain.  We have water falling from the sky.  Good for the wheat I planted.  Not so great for our chickens, since they're too dumb to get out of the rain.

Other news, there is no news.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #152 on: October 31, 2016, 03:56:30 pm »

We stayed in the 50's today with sun. Supposed to hit the 70's tomorrow. my co-worker's Dad picked up 4 fresh killed deer this morning. All bucks. Once he processes them, he has the Dept. of Wildlife pick up the heads for lab examination. several of them were pretty good sized Roll Eyes Shocked

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #153 on: October 31, 2016, 04:10:45 pm »

Running the crew into OT tonight .... we have Custom display for IAAPA.

International Association of
 Amusement Parks and Attractions

http://www.iaapa.org/

this is the rendering
booth size is 30' X 40' ...the ride car is 12' long and is state of the art motion articulation and ride simulation .

* Booth Back.jpg (34.63 KB, 600x450 - viewed 75 times.)

* Booth Front.jpg (33.21 KB, 600x450 - viewed 84 times.)
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #154 on: October 31, 2016, 08:34:35 pm »

This is how to carve a pumpkin GAF style.  Wink

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
pony express
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2016, 08:48:43 pm »

Now we're gonna have to go back to October-November Musters-just so we can do pumpkin bayonet drills.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: We don't want pumpkin spice in our coffee in October « previous next »
Jump to: