Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 02:36:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: We don't want pumpkin spice in our coffee in October 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: We don't want pumpkin spice in our coffee in October  (Read 17380 times)
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2016, 07:06:59 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 28 and cloudy. high of 51.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2016, 07:32:26 am »

I gonna go send some lead down range.... Local SASS group has practice day ....I figure shoot some there,  then around to the
front ranges for some AR platform sighting in with a red dot.

Nice day on tap , woke to mid 50's may see 80° for a high, no rain
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2016, 04:58:14 pm »

Good afternoon ladies and germs. Roll Eyes

So far, I've eaten junk food and gone shooting toady.  That's about it.  Took my brother out to do some plinking with the new rifle.  The scope still isn't zeroed, but I wanted to plink.  We set up some milk jugs at about 220 yards across a canyon, and a pringles can at about 35, and burned some powder.  Didn't hit anything at first, but I got the scope closer to zero and we tore up that pringles can pretty good.  Never could connect on the jugs, though. Undecided

Raining here pretty good this week.  Already at 3/4" since yesterday, and it's not supposed to quit until Friday.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Major 2
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2016, 06:48:33 pm »

Tried my own 45 BP reloads in my SAA ... wowzer  Smiley  but I think I turn back the wick some  Undecided

Had the 32/20 Rifle out too ... then the AR around on the front range, all in all a good day of shooting .

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2016, 07:05:11 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 42 and raining. "Blustery. Rain. Nearly steady temperature in the mid 40s. East wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent."

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

El Peludo
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2016, 11:15:03 am »

'Tis 60, or 64, depending on which weather service you ask, clear, and I hope it is going to dry out.  Looking for low 80s today.

El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2016, 11:54:34 am »

High pressure cell is treating us well with some nice weather.  The A/C is out in my office building, but it is quite pleasent with window open...not sure how it will be around 3 pm when the sun hits the office window!

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2016, 06:31:08 am »

Woke up to showers and 50 here. Aching in a few places, yep, must be still above the daisy's Roll Eyes Tongue

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2016, 06:54:38 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 36 and overcast. High of 48.

Slim

Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2016, 09:37:38 am »

In the 60's on the way to work this morning.  A beautiful day forecasted for today and tomorrow.  A good thing, as my favorite wife's favorite youngest daughter is getting married on Friday, with the rehersal tonight.

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2016, 05:24:48 pm »

Everyone asleep?

I over sleep this morning.

Been overcast and blustery all day.

Slim

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2016, 06:53:14 pm »

Had to go downtown today to a state office, still not over it.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »

A 1/2 hour of my life I'll never get back. Roll Eyes

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Major 2
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2016, 08:07:19 pm »

Understood ....
Bureaucrats  Roll Eyes  total waste of skin ,  I feel the same about jury duty !
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2016, 09:56:40 pm »

To be truthful it was far less painless than I thought it would be, needed a copy of my birth certificate, remembered change for the meter, got there and the dang thing don't take dimes and nickels anymore, had to run to the store and get quarters, found out later I could have used the debit card. Roll Eyes
Who'd a thought it would come to that? 

Oh, got some more platinia on a couple of knives tonight, helped Lemol carve a pumpkin, look that thread is funny. Grin

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2016, 09:47:15 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 54 and cloudy. "Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent."

Slim

pony express
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2016, 10:53:00 am »

Sunny and clear low 80s here, same for tomorrow except high 70s. My kind of weather!
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2016, 02:26:30 pm »

Morning all.

clouds and rain today, and all week to this point.   We have a lot of wet animals, including the dog that likes to shake near electronic devices and the cat that likes to sleep under the blankets.  Roll Eyes

Was going to toss some lead down range today, but my x and y chromosome donors got a call that a friend's funeral is today in another town.  And, since the power steering pump went out on my truck, I'm stuck with no wheels.  Undecided  Guess I'll wait.

And now for my venting on annoyance.  I hate it when I have great, profitable ideas but lack the influence and/or capital to make it work.  Roll Eyes

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #143 on: October 30, 2016, 12:29:16 am »

Interesting, busy at work tonight, some guy also left his car running while he came it, went out and it was gone, go figure. Roll Eyes

Security camera at the wrong angle, oh well.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Major 2
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #144 on: October 30, 2016, 06:49:20 am »

Interesting, busy at work tonight, some guy also left his car running while he came it, went out and it was gone, go figure. Roll Eyes

Security camera at the wrong angle, oh well.

Dude, where's my car ?  

Ha Ha  

* The-Simpsons-bully-kid-laughing-Google-Images.jpg (47.65 KB, 672x480 - viewed 41 times.)
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2016, 07:16:25 am »

Coffee is ready.  It is below 70 this morning, with a high in the upper 80's.  Partly cloudy.
The wedding was wonderful.  Family and friends have departed, and the bride and groom are leaving for Jamaica this morning.  The favorite wife is taking them to the airport in a few minutes.  We are dog sitting their chocolate lab...at least our beast will have a playmate this week. 

My project for the day it so reduce the 15 + pound trigger pull on my new Spencer carbine.  Found a method in SSS forum that doesn't require removing metal.  The lock plate is off and I'm about to head to the hardware store to get a shim for the mainspring. 

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Major 2
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2016, 08:02:48 am »

Thanks for the coffee, debating another mug  Undecided

scrounging around for something for breakfast.... outa bacon  Angry   only one egg and it is hard boiled  Undecided

hmmmm....found two hotdogs ....yeah that will work ....a coupla of dogs & mustard .....

not exactly ....the Breakfast of Champions cold left over pizza ( zapped in microwave ) is .... but hey in a pinch,

a coupla nuked tube steaks , warm buns & Yellow mustard , will get me to  lunch .

debate over... skipping the 2nd mug....

in other news,  64° just before daylight - 85° High
Scattered Thumbs
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2016, 09:39:59 am »

Having our "Indian summer" 'round here. 86 max.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2016, 10:10:54 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Up on the roof yesterday replacing shingles.

'Tis 48 and partly cloudy. High of 51.

Slim

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2016, 12:44:32 pm »

'tis raining here. I'm beating clothes on the rocks. Worked on floors yesterday, they kinda got ahead of us in the last few weeks with my son's death and Sandy's mishap Roll Eyes Tongue Undecided

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: We don't want pumpkin spice in our coffee in October « previous next »
Jump to: