Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 10:53:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: 9th Month Of 2016 Coffee thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 9th Month Of 2016 Coffee thread  (Read 16891 times)
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2016, 07:06:20 am »

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 54 and overcast. "Cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the middle 60s. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent."

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2016, 07:18:14 am »

Good Morning!  Thanks for the coffee.  Feeling a little frisky today!  It is about 65 degrees, with a high of 82! 

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2016, 09:32:30 am »

Morning all.

Should we pass a hat for bail, Troy?  Roll Eyes

We seem to have found the problem on the car last night.  Seems that Napa sold us a defective part.  Undecided  It was covered under warranty, so they replaced it and now the car seems to be running fine.  With the exception of the A/C.  The vacuum hose that controls which vent the air comes out of got a hole in it, so the A/C is stuck on defrost until further notice.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here questioning the intelligence of the state highway department.  They chose the absolute worst time possible to tear up the road through town.  They chose Homecoming weekend, and decided to stop all traffic on the ONLY ROAD to the high school for 20+ minutes.  Not only that, they made the road a deathtrap for anything with less than 7 inches of clearance, and decided to close it starting from 5pm - the only time that road has more than ten cars per hour. Huh  Bureaucracy never fails to disappoint.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2016, 12:05:51 pm »

wrist is still sore to the touch , and it moves somewhat stiffly tenderly but it does move, the multi colors have about faded to yellowish bruising and the swelling is gone ....

on a better note,  my Ins. Company has accepted the Jr. Troopers Supervisor's re-evaluation at the scene and the charge (ticket) against me has been dropped... no points,  no charges    Cheesy  no increases at lease stemming from this.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2016, 05:22:14 pm »

Good news, TK and Major 2.

More rain this afternoon.  Roll Eyes

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2016, 12:53:38 pm »

Morning all.

Weather is about 55 right now, supposed to hit 80 this afternoon.  Forecast for rain tonight, but the clouds are coming from the wrong direction for that.  We're in a weird place where the cloud can come from either east or west.  From the west means rain from the coast.  From the east typically means either overcast and dry, or a dry thunderstorm, courtesy of Nevada and the Sacramento valley.

Going to try and go deer hunting tonight, but I'm not sure we'll be able to.  My mother's back is flaring up and she's having a hard time getting around.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: 9th Month Of 2016 Coffee thread « previous next »
Jump to: