Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 05:02:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  Shooter's Meeting (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Shotgun loops on gun belt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shotgun loops on gun belt  (Read 6938 times)
Slowpoke Sam
Citizen

« on: April 16, 2016, 05:15:00 pm »

Howdy all
I'm building my wife a new rig 'cause she wants to shoot B Western this year.  She wears her rig with the buckle to the back and a shotshell slide on her gun belt.
Now with a buscadero belt it might be a chore getting a shotshell slide past the wide part of the belt.
I may try to design something that snaps or buckles on but I'm trying to avoid extra bulk.
My question is, would it be acceptable to see the shotgun loops directly on the gun belt like you would rifle/revolver loops?
Thanks in advance for your input
Slowpoke Sam

Coffinmaker
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 05:45:06 pm »

Most certainly.  In fact there are a couple of the CAS suppliers of leather goods who provide gunboats just that way.  SASS legal.

Coffinmaker
Slowpoke Sam
Citizen

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 05:47:53 pm »

Thanks Coffinmaker  Smiley
Back to the bench I go.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  Shooter's Meeting (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Shotgun loops on gun belt « previous next »
Jump to: