Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 06:19:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Greetings 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 575 times)
Dave T
Top Active Citizen

« on: April 05, 2016, 10:25:17 pm »

Started cowboy shooting back in 1985 and continued until 1994. Life got busy about then and had to give it up but interest in the old West and its guns was always there. For most of those 9 years I shot strictly black powder cartridge.

Being older and kind of busted up I probably won't go that route this time but I'd still like to reproduce the original performance of those BP loads. I've still got my chronograph notes from when I was shooting BP so I know what I'm looking for in terms of velocities out of which barrel lengths.

Got a couple USFA revolvers and just picked up a Japanese made Winchester 1873 short rifle. Looking forward to the journey again.

Dave
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 10:01:39 am »

Welcome (back), Dave!

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 12:22:07 pm »

Welcome in Town, Dave. Look around and enjoy your time in here.  Cheesy

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

Dave T
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 10:05:20 am »

Thanks for the welcome guys. It's nice to be back among folks who like the same guns and history I've always been interested in.

Dave
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Greetings « previous next »
Jump to: