Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 12:40:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: CAI 12 Gauge SXS Hammer Shotguns 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CAI 12 Gauge SXS Hammer Shotguns  (Read 16127 times)
treadhead1952
Active citizen

« on: March 09, 2016, 09:29:03 pm »

Hi All,

First off, I am not associated with J&G Sales.  I did just get a new sales E Mail from them advertising Century Arms International 12 Gauge Side by Side outside Hammer, two trigger shotguns for $269.95.  While these are either Turkish or Chinese made most likely, I have a Chinese copy and it works great.  It goes "Bang!" every time I load it and drop a hammer, it doesn't have ejectors, rather extractors, so you have to remove the empties.  There is a rubber butt pad so you don't get the full effect of rounds going off when you shoulder it.  And it comes with sling swivels already installed, one under the toe at the butt end and another about five inches ahead of the end of the fore end.  For blasting steel at your 3 gun matches you can't really ask for much more.

The spare rounds carrier on the butt stock and the sling are things that I made up and don't come with the shotgun when you buy it from J&G, but they are handy as a shirt pocket.  Now all I need to do is come up with some sort of a lever action rifle or carbine and I can go play with our local CAS folk.

Jay
treadhead1952
Las Vegas, NV
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 09:16:49 am »

They are not bad,  pretty stout
there is one for sale at my FFl consigned by an NCOWS shooter.

FYI.... I don't think you can have the spare rounds carrier on it for SASS, I know you can not for NCOWS

Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 02:01:36 am »

...FYI.... I don't think you can have the spare rounds carrier on it for SASS, I know you can not for NCOWS

Well, you can probably have it there for SASS, you just can't use it  Smiley

Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 08:04:18 am »

corrected then.... Wink

I'll stand on the NCOWS ruling though  Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: CAI 12 Gauge SXS Hammer Shotguns « previous next »
Jump to: