Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 08:49:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: Time Marches on, so we'll need more grub and beverages! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time Marches on, so we'll need more grub and beverages!  (Read 16958 times)
El Peludo
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2016, 07:04:49 pm »

I think I would like a cuppajoe.  It's late afternoon, now, got up and went to the dentist this morning, got my choppers all nice and shiny; told the hygienist that she was waterboarding me - my nose was plugged up, and I had to breathe through my mouth, and the water that didn't get sucked up by the suction tube was collecting in my throat and I couldn't breathe without it choking me.  Gaaaack!!  Just sort of wandered through the day, had a nap this afternoon, -----------

Cloudy - mostly - here today, way on the cool side, 54 according to NWS, there is a pretty blanket of sn(* on the mountains to the west and north, and the wind that is blowing - about ten MPH - from them is cold.  Supposed to begin to warm up tomorrow, and the prognosticators are saying it will be into the eighties by Sunday; guess we'll see.

Gots to go figure out something for supper.

Later.

El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
† † † † † †† Roop County Cowboy (FF)
† † † † † †† Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
† † † † † †† Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2016, 08:04:56 pm »

Wife took me to a boofay this afternoon, guess she felt sorry for me.

Nurse lady told me not to drive my car today, told her no problem I have a pick-up.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2016, 09:09:08 pm »

I was running behind this morn so I didn't have time to check in.
Was a beautiful day. 50's and sunny.
Finished loading a bunch of .45 ACP cast loads that I started yesterday.
Currently watching Hogan's heroes.  Grin

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2016, 04:12:06 am »

I am up early this morning. I went to bed about 9, so I guess I got enough sleep. I will put on the Cawffee and hot water for the morning. I don't have a clue for breakfast.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2016, 06:51:11 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 38 and overcast. "Cooler. Showers likely in the morning...Then showers and a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent."

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Russ T Chambers
Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

Well preserved for my age!

« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2016, 09:32:08 am »

We got about 4-6Ē of wet white stuff throughout the day on Monday, itís been warm during the day yesterday, and Monday so itís almost all gone already.  Supposed to be sunny and get up to the low 50ís.  Only 32 right now.

Been under weather the last couple days, but seem to have mostly shaken it this morning.  Going to take it easy today.

Still waiting on the final paperwork from the dealer so I can get the new 4Runner titled and registered.

Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2016, 09:48:41 am »

Alive, feeling worn out this morning.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2016, 11:11:52 am »

Thanks for the coffee, folks. 
Humid and a mist in the air this morning.  Expecting showers through Friday.
Saturday and Sunday are said to be beautiful skies with temps in the 70's...good for shooting my new C&B's at TRR monthly match.
Stay safe, pard'ners.

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2016, 07:13:07 pm »

Rained part of the day. Supposed to rain tonight.

Got a package from Midway today.  Smiley

Slim

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2016, 08:33:01 pm »

The storms missed us. It has rained off and on all day. It is tornado season around here and spring has come.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Good Troy
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

GAF Grand Muster 2017

« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2016, 06:54:05 am »

Coffee is ready...
80 cents worth of storms this morning expected.
79 is the high.

Good Troy
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2016, 06:59:26 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 35 and overcast. "Rain showers likely. Patchy fog in the morning. Areas of fog in the afternoon. Nearly steady temperature in the mid 40s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent."

Slim

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2016, 08:10:17 am »

More rain for us today. The storms missed us last night. The Cawffee is good. Moose fixed some Hot Cross buns for Easter. She put the leftover ones in the deep freeze. I zapped one in the microwave, to go with the Cawffee.

El Peludo
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2016, 03:05:27 pm »

Done with my coffee, thanks.

Pretty day; extremely high, wispy, thin clouds, windy, about 65 degrees.  S'posed got only get better as the week wears on.  Grin

Getting ready to head for the hospital in a short bit; Mrs. Hairy is going in for surgery to clean out her right carotid artery; s'posed to be set for1600 hrs, got to have her there at 1400.  Probably at least one day in hospital.

Later.

El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
† † † † † †† Roop County Cowboy (FF)
† † † † † †† Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
† † † † † †† Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.
Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2016, 03:17:50 pm »

I hope that the surgery goes well with the Mrs. I had some errands to run this morning and a late breakfast while I was out. It looks like that is going to be a nice day and no rain. No clue for supper tonight.

Major E A Sterner
"Honorary Southern Gentleman"
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2016, 05:03:49 pm »

still not getting updates... Angry Angry Angry
Was real nice day here,got to mid 70's and sunny,but we'll pay for it starting tomorrow,rain through the weekend,Guess I won't be shooting on Sunday.Y'all be good

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2016, 06:19:21 pm »

Had light showers off and on today, in the 50's now. May get some t-storms later this evening Roll Eyes

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2016, 07:26:53 pm »

Had some rumblers come through here, looked on the Hastings radar, nothing, looked on the Omaha, nothing, looked outside, yeah some clouds rumbling, but must have been as dry as a popcorn phart.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2016, 08:39:39 pm »

We went with take-out burgers and fries for supper. I plan on taking Moose out tomorrow night for Tex-Mex. This week has gone by pretty fast. It looks like the rain has moved on. The yards need to be mowed again, guess that I will do that tomorrow morning.

Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2016, 10:44:22 pm »

Wink  >>>>   http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,57244.0.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: Time Marches on, so we'll need more grub and beverages! « previous next »
Jump to: