Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 04:28:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Howdy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 503 times)
treadhead1952
Active citizen

« on: February 16, 2016, 01:00:19 pm »

Hi All,

I suppose it was inevitable that I would find my way here eventually.  Far too interested in single action revolvers made by Colt from the black powder designs to the 1873 model despite all the fancy semi auto things that have come down the pike over the years.  The plow handle grip shape fits my hand the best, just feels natural.  I own more Ruger's than any other brand and the closest I have managed to come to a real Colt is a "Hombre" model .45 Colt in 4 and 5/8 inch barrel.  I reload my ammunition, have for over 50 years.  I also cast my own lead, rifle and handguns both.  I favor Lee Aluminum Molds, much less care and maintenance involved. 

So there you have it.  I hope to meet lots of like minded folks who enjoy the Single Action designs, Black Powder, and the Old West here.

Jay
treadhead1952
Las Vegas, NV

Jay
treadhead1952
Las Vegas, NV
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 01:30:42 pm »

Welcome in Town, Pard. Look around and enjoy your time in here.  Cheesy

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Howdy « previous next »
Jump to: