Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 08:49:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Cas City - Site Support & Comments  |  Topic: Time to Update the Home Page 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time to Update the Home Page  (Read 5268 times)
Pettifogger
Top Active Citizen

« on: February 10, 2016, 11:24:46 am »

The home page seems like it is in need of a facelift.  It still has such things as "New Western Hits the Screens - Appaloosa."  That was eight years ago.  It isn't even in the $2.00 bin at Walmart anymore.  Same with the interview with Tom Sellect and several other items.  Time for something from this decade.
Mike
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 04:12:28 am »

I dont ever look at the home page, as you say old stuff Shocked I did just before replying but nothing grabed me.
Good idea.

Buffalochip
Crow Choker
Top Active Citizen

River Banker Extraordinaire

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 12:33:07 pm »

The home page seems like it is in need of a facelift.  It still has such things as "New Western Hits the Screens - Appaloosa."  That was eight years ago.  It isn't even in the $2.00 bin at Walmart anymore.  Same with the interview with Tom Sellect and several other items.  Time for something from this decade.
Ran across this, believe it's needed. How about it Marshall-need new and updated info on the home page-even if it isn't read by everyone who clicks onto Cas City. Anyone else agree?

Added 08/24: I guess not, every one must want to read the same O' same O'!

Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo
Jeremiah Jones
Citizen

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 09:03:51 am »

I think it needs updating.  As is, it might turn away the FNG's.  And we need new blood (CAS in general and this board) to continue on into the future.  Us old farts that grew up with westerns on TV and the big screen ain't clone-ing.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Cas City - Site Support & Comments  |  Topic: Time to Update the Home Page « previous next »
Jump to: