Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 02:33:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Back Again, For How Long? I dunno. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Back Again, For How Long? I dunno.  (Read 495 times)
Six Gun Saint
Top Active Citizen

You can't have no idea how little I care...

« on: August 26, 2015, 11:31:41 am »

Greetings one and all!
Allow me to (re)introduce myself.  I am Six Gun Saint, most people call me Six Gun, very few people call me Saint, except as a joke on the fact I most certainly am not one.

I have been a member for a while, and even made several posts back in the day (2+ years ago), when I was quite active with SASS.  Unfortunately for me, my heart gave out, heart attack, knee injury, and slight issue with my kidneys and needing extensive therapy took me away from the sport (not to mention lack of finances--I shoot .45 Long Colt and .44 Mag/Spcl, not exactly CHEAP, even reloading!), but I'm starting to SLOWLY get back into it, now that I can hold a gun again.

This go round, I am also getting my wife involved, and despite my daughter being only (very nearly) 7, she is showing GREAT interest in my "Cowboy Gun Club."  Even has her match guns picked out (EAA Bounty Hunter pistols, Rossi R92 Nickel Rifle, Stoeger Coach Gun Deluxe, brushed steel--she likes "Silver Guns," because, to quote her "They're pretty, and that thing on the Indians said you don't have to clean them as much." (referring to a documentary on Native American scouts with the Army).

So I figured I should reintroduce myself, see how everyone is, see if anyone remembers me, and see what's new.

SO, I'm back after an extended leave of absence, and should be back to shooting within the next six months!

Uh, so uh, howdy, how y'all doing? Wink

~Six Gun

The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!
wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 04:56:05 am »

Life goes on, things change, Welcome back hope ya hang in there for a while.  Smiley wM1

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 11:02:59 am »

Nice that you're back, Pard. Hope your health will be better.

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Back Again, For How Long? I dunno. « previous next »
Jump to: