Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 05:23:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: First CAS event of the year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: First CAS event of the year  (Read 461 times)
PJ Hardtack
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« on: June 25, 2015, 03:19:11 pm »

Last weekend my wife and I attended the first local CAS event of the season. I elected to shoot 'Frontiersman' which turned out not to be good idea weather wise.
Further complicating the mix, I had changed cones during the winter on one gun and it now required #11 caps, none of which were available. Only took three stages for this light to go on. I was shooting CCI #10's and also have both #11's and Remington #10's to try.

Next happening was the breakage of the trigger/locking bolt spring in one of my wife's Uberti Stallions. She ended up shooting one of my old model .44 mag Vaqueros which she did well with. This was good as now she wants to go back to her Ruger Blackhawks in .44 Spl. She has matured as a shooter thanks to her involvement in IPSC and Wild Bunch with her three 1911's.

The season can only get better ..... :>)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: First CAS event of the year « previous next »
Jump to: