Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 10:35:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Happy Birthday: Will Lynchem. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday: Will Lynchem.  (Read 575 times)
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« on: June 23, 2015, 12:22:40 pm »

Happy Birthday, Pard. I wish you a nice day with fine presents.  Smiley

* BDAYCAKE-2.jpg (13.59 KB, 216x238 - viewed 80 times.)

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

Will Lynchem
Top Active Citizen

New York City? Get a rope!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:19:49 pm »

Thanks Pardner,  ya had a great Birthday though its tough getting old! Best of all presents, a new Uberti model 73 in 45 Colt that I'm sending off to Cody Conager (I think thats how its spelled) to convert it to 45 ACP to compete in Wild Bunch matches. Now when I blow off 200 rounds of 45 ACP and reload, it will only cost me 14 cents a round vs almost 35 cents a round of 45 long colt. Given how much I'm shooting these days,  I will have saved more money in one year than the conversion cost. I was looking on the web at the average price of a box of 45 long colt being 75 to 1.25 a round when 45 ACP is 23 cents a round. Here's another great big thank you for the Birthday wishes,  Happy shooting,
 Sincerely,  Will Lynchem.

I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man!!! 
NRA / Dirty Rats # 703 /  SASS # 99703
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Happy Birthday: Will Lynchem. « previous next »
Jump to: