Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 10:54:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: New Pards: LostVaquero and swhiplash. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Pards: LostVaquero and swhiplash.  (Read 1695 times)
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« on: June 09, 2015, 12:43:58 pm »

Welcome in Cas City, Pards. Look around, say "Howdy", come in in the saloon and tell your story by a drink.  Cheesy

* SALOON-3.jpg (24.66 KB, 225x203 - viewed 82 times.)

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

swhiplash
Citizen

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 01:51:30 am »

I'm a SASS shooter who stumbled into the Illinois Division of the GAF at one of the clubs I regularly shoot at, The Good Guys Dry Gulch. I've checked out CasCity a couple times for After Action Reports, such as this one: http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,53208.0.html , were I attended the muster as a scout.

I've overspent in hardware and clothing for SASS, but so far have resisted Wild Bunch shooting. I can casually participate in the local GAF muster with my existing outfit and guns (I even get to leave my shotgun at home). The GAF members I've met so far have been very friendly and laid-back and I've enjoyed the differences of the muster shooting stages compared to SASS shooting stages. I've also picked up some interesting history lessons on firearms of the last century and a half.

Snidely Whiplash
Johnny McCrae
Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

The older the violin, the finer the music

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 05:58:03 am »

Howdy Snidely,
Welcome to CAS City. CAS City is where I found out about Cowboy Action Shooting and SASS. There is a wealth of information to be found here.
Best regards,
Johnny McCrae

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself
LostVaquero
Active citizen

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 11:55:04 am »

Very new.  Not even gotten started.  However just learning and maybe get out to a local club.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: New Pards: LostVaquero and swhiplash. « previous next »
Jump to: