Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 06:03:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: New to the ways... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New to the ways...  (Read 1127 times)
XtheEliminator
Citizen

« on: April 12, 2015, 04:35:29 pm »

Well hello. Just wanted to introduce myself a bit and ask a couple of questions to anyone who would be willing to answer.
I have been an avid shorter for years now but had never really found anything that I thought that I would enjoy competition wise. Until I saw CASS. I love everything about it. And I really want to get into it. I'm slowly building up my whole get up, (found a fantastic gunbelt yesterday, and bought my first wheelgun last month, 7" Schofield) and am now currently looking for a holster. If anyone has any suggestions that would fit this beast, let me know. I would prefer black as that is the color of the belt. Also what are some tips for a new guy like myself? Anything and everything will be much obliged.
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 05:06:39 pm »

David Carrico Leatherworks
http://carricoleather.com/
will do you fine at great price

Course mine is a New Model #3 , Dave made the holster , He makes them in Black though.
I did redye mine , to go with my belt

* My #3 & Holster resized.jpg (293.43 KB, 892x410 - viewed 110 times.)

* #3 with Carrico Holster.JPG (139.83 KB, 745x673 - viewed 129 times.)
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 01:09:18 pm »

Welcome in Cas City, Pard. Look around and enjoy your time in here.  Cheesy

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: New to the ways... « previous next »
Jump to: