Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 06:17:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Inexpensive Bore Scope Review......Article 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Inexpensive Bore Scope Review......Article  (Read 1323 times)
rbertalotto
Top Active Citizen

« on: March 28, 2015, 08:44:53 am »

Lots of discussion on n the various forums about all the under $50 Bore Scopes available on Ebay and Amazon. I decided to buy a few and test them out to see if they were viable for gunsmithing and general firearm inspection. I wrote an article with loads of actual videos and posted it on my web site. I hope you enjoy it!

www.rvbprecision.com

Roy B
South of Boston
www.rvbprecision.com
SASS #93544
Crow Choker
Top Active Citizen

River Banker Extraordinaire

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 09:40:07 am »

Interesting!!!! Always intrigued by the "Hawkeye' bore scopes, but the price of them for something that is neat to have, but justifying the cost of them for the real need never balanced itself. Your idea makes 'eyeballing ' a bore a little more cost effective if the need ever really takes hold. Enjoy your 'stuff' on your website!!!!!

Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo
rbertalotto
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 09:48:11 am »

Thanks! Glad you enjoy the web site.....

Roy B
South of Boston
www.rvbprecision.com
SASS #93544
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Inexpensive Bore Scope Review......Article « previous next »
Jump to: