Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2017, 01:49:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Lady Elspeth's A.L.S./Lou Gehrig's Disease GoFundMe Campaign 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lady Elspeth's A.L.S./Lou Gehrig's Disease GoFundMe Campaign  (Read 1461 times)
ColonelFlashman
Thank'ee! And Damn Your Eyes.
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

'73 N.W.M.P. Field Uniform, Assit. Commis.

« on: March 07, 2015, 08:43:28 pm »

Salutations My Fellow Shootists;

Lady Elspeth devoted around 20 years as the Head Computer Geek for E.o.T, Cowboy monthly matches at Raahauge's & around 10 years for the Great Northfield Raid & monthly matches for & at the P.S.C. in Panorama.

Lady Elspeth was diagnosed on 3 Aug. 14 w/ A.L.S./Lou Gehrig's Disease, and then became totally Immobile 1 Oct. 14 and in Hospital 10 Oct. 14. We already lost our Home due to a Dishonest Lender a tick back.

We are in Dire Straights as she was the Breadwinner so I could pursue my career in the Film Industry, but w/ the Runaway Production out of Los Angeles, my work has all dried up.

Then due to my Injuries over the years & the down time to recover, I missed out on Qualifying to get Lady Elspeth into the Motion Picture & Television Hospital. We are on the verge pf Losing everything & I'll be out on the street.

Please, share this w/ everyone you know, thank'ee!
This is her GoFundMe campaign to fend it off for as long as possible, thank'ee.  
http://www.gofundme.com/als-nancy-elspeth

Colonel Sir Harry Paget Flashman VC KCB KCIE USMH;
Colonel 17th Lancers Staff Political Officer;
Staff Corp Commander & D.o.P. Command Staff
WartHog, Pistolero & Mounted Shootist
 :uk:  :usa:  :canada:  :dixie:  :ausie:
Old Top
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 01:21:37 am »

Col. Flashman,

Tried that IP address and nothing came up, please check to make sure it is good.

Old Top

I only shoot to support my reloading habit.
ColonelFlashman
Thank'ee! And Damn Your Eyes.
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

'73 N.W.M.P. Field Uniform, Assit. Commis.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 06:32:13 am »

Old Top;

Thank'ee for the Heads-up, Fixed.
http://www.gofundme.com/dt8oks?fb_action_ids=10202900564343082&fb_action_types=og.shares

Col. Flashman,

Tried that IP address and nothing came up, please check to make sure it is good.

Old Top

Colonel Sir Harry Paget Flashman VC KCB KCIE USMH;
Colonel 17th Lancers Staff Political Officer;
Staff Corp Commander & D.o.P. Command Staff
WartHog, Pistolero & Mounted Shootist
 :uk:  :usa:  :canada:  :dixie:  :ausie:
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Lady Elspeth's A.L.S./Lou Gehrig's Disease GoFundMe Campaign « previous next »
Jump to: