Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 11:36:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  Colt SAA Clones (Moderators: RRio, Gen Lew Wallace, Hoof Hearted)  |  Topic: PP522 from Cimarron 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PP522 from Cimarron  (Read 110199 times)
medic15al
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2017, 08:23:26 pm »

I hope you have a great season and stuff the freezer!
Rowdy Fulcher
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2017, 07:54:42 pm »

Medic
Thanks , I like Steaks . I love Steak and Taters .
Rowdy Fulcher
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2018, 07:52:44 pm »

Howdy
I grabbed my 44wcf and went out shooting . I had forgotten how good that pistol shot . I recently purchased a Star bm and have been playing with it . It's a Great shooter also . Single actions and 1911 are my favorites .
medic15al
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2018, 07:56:20 pm »

Those Star BMs are fun ain't they? Haven't purchased one but have shot it recently.

And I need to get my Cimarron out. I haven't shot black powder .45Colts in a year!!! Shocked
Rowdy Fulcher
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2018, 09:27:12 am »

Medic
Your right the Star BM's are fun to shoot . They are small easy to conceal but big enough your hand fits it . And no I haven't shot no BP in a while . I have loaded unique and it shoots about the same poa as the BP . These aren't no wimpy loads , but they aint no magnum load either . Just trying to copy the original 44wcf loads .
Rowdy Fulcher
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #180 on: Today at 12:00:45 pm »

Howdy
I am getting geared up for Deer season . Went out shooting and the old 44wcf still shoots a good group . l would love to take a nice fat Doe with the pistol . Time will tell .
yahoody
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #181 on: Today at 11:06:00 pm »

I'm late to the party but a big fan of the 44 Special and the 44wcf.  All it takes is a spare cylinder to do both.  Have to say thought I am partial to the 44wcf over the 44 if you want a lighter bullet (some advantages to that at times.)  Liked the first one (7.5")  so much so much had to have on in each barrel length.  Some of the best guns I own.  All of them shoot exceptionally well.   The 5.5" gun has to be one of the most accuate SAA guns I have ever shot.   That includes a lot of high dollar guns...that don't shoot nearly as well as all three of the Cimarron's did out of the box.

Here is an early group out of the short 44wcf.

And a little later after I made a new set of grips.  Smiley

"time leaves tombstones or dry bones"  SASS #2903
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  Colt SAA Clones (Moderators: RRio, Gen Lew Wallace, Hoof Hearted)  |  Topic: PP522 from Cimarron « previous next »
Jump to: