Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 03:22:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: french shooter 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: french shooter  (Read 1142 times)
natanael
Citizen

« on: February 08, 2015, 06:28:49 pm »

Hi, i often come in this forum to see the real american cowboy shooters and so, i decided to come from the old France. I'm a french shooting federation member and use to shoot and reload black powder cartridges with my first generation colt saa 44 wcf, colt 1878 and winchester 1873 sporting rifle round barel same caliber. I draw french comics and my last is " Buffalo Runner" in Rue de Sèvres edition. Sorry for my english and thanks for this forum! Yeehaaaa   Cheesy
Shawnee McGrutt
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 12:36:04 pm »

Welcome, so you do comic art?  By the title " Buffalo Runner" I assume it is a western.  If you wouldn't mind posting some of your work, I am sure some of the folks here would like to see it.  And by the way your English is quite good.
Shawnee

National Congress of Old West Shootists 3633
Single Action Shooting Society 88462
Society of Remington Revolver Shooters
The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot
"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question." - Yogi Berra
natanael
Citizen

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 01:51:11 pm »

Hi, thanks Shawnee, if you want to see my work, just see on google " Buffalo runner tiburce oger". It's only in french for the moment but my editor will try to translate and sell in USA ( very difficult, most of our european comics stay in Europe, except Tintin, Lucky Luke and a few others.
Grenadier
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 07:36:51 pm »

Tres bein Mon Ami!

natanael
Citizen

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 08:37:09 pm »

Très bien mon ami!  Wink Merci beaucoup, thank you very much
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: french shooter « previous next »
Jump to: