Author Topic: An Announcement  (Read 13436 times)

Offline Bunk Stagnerg

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: An Announcement
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 05:30:50 PM »
Remember Trailrider,
That county used to be a part of Texas and that might account for the changeable weather

Good weather here in central Texas tomorrow and I have 20 rounds of .45-70 C/D loads to check out in the AM.
I am using  DD's data for a non shoulder displacing  load so tomorrow will tell if I am on the right track,

Hold center
Bunk

Offline cpt dan blodgett

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS Conv 2013
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2015, 04:23:30 PM »
Between 86 and 88 Saturday, I may have to turn on the AC during my St Paddy's day party - that really Sux
Queen of Battle - "Follow Me"
NRA Life
DAV Life
ROI, ROII

Offline Noz

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 05:46:44 PM »
Navy Six; Hope you are on the mend.  Spring will be here soon, and us snowbound shooters will be able to put the sweet smell of black powder in the air again. I am optimistic, even though the Northeast has been dumped on the past week or so.  To much snow on my range, right now, and I ain't going to shovel off paths to set out targets.

Noz; Saw a fellow wearing shorts up here today.  Was a tad above zero.  He looked out of place, wearing a parka and heavy winter boots.  Sat on my porch the other evening, drinking a dark & stormy, was about 80 degrees.  Boy, I love that wood stove.  ;D

Blair; Those Mosquitos in Flordia must be rich, if they can afford fur coats.  Ours just shiver all winter.

I quit wearing long pants in June of 2013.  Only wear them to cowboy shoots Drs appointments and church. Strangely enough,  find that my hands get colder now than before the change.  Unless the wind is really whistling my legs do not get cold.

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 10:19:47 PM »

Offline Alabama

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 12:49:53 PM »
                             WINTER     SUX
Coffinmaker

----------------⛄⛄⛄
That's some funny stuff , I don't care who you are 😊

If Weathermen got ELECTROCUTED for being wrong ,
There would be alot more correct predictions,
And, alot LESS Weathermen 😁

Winter was cold , and your News Flash is it's suppose to be or they would call it SUMMER .
Just need to knit up a set of fleece lined and Leather Brass Monkeys and suck it up Cowpokes' 😁
Spring is here now , finally , and it sure smells like fresh cans of sillycone in the House , what a happy smell , GUN METAL and WOOD 😁 

Offline Dan Gerous

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 01:05:19 PM »
Today's weather is 40 degrees and partly cloudy, by Wednesday, it's predicted to be 77 and sunny. Last week, NE Iowa had 11.5 inches of snow! Here in Iowa, when we want a good laugh we just listen to the weatherman's latest guess. Every time we think Spring is here, God gives a little snicker and says "What'll it be? Snow, or tornado?"
All growed up and still playin' Cowboy!

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2015, 08:08:34 PM »
SPRING??  SPRING??

It's suppose to be SPRING!!!!  It didn't break 25 here today and yesterday!!  Take THAT ..... Al Gore.  Global warming my frozen BUTT!!

???

Coffinmaker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com