Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 02:31:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Winter issue of BPCN 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winter issue of BPCN  (Read 1357 times)
PJ Hardtack
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« on: January 13, 2015, 07:32:42 pm »

The front cover of the current issue of BPCN pictures "The Famous Guns of 1873" and an article on same by Kenny Durham.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne
John Smith
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:51:34 am »

What is "BPCN"?
Navy Six
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 03:11:35 pm »

BPCN is "The Black Powder Cartridge News" a fine guarterly periodical mostly dedicated to shooting the long range Buffalo rifles. They have been around for more than a decade and offer interesting and informative articles on other aspects of blackpowder related subjects, from Cowboy Shooting to the old British Double Rifles used in India and Africa. The above referenced article by Kenny Durham was typical of the excellent material he has written over the years. If one has any interest at all in blackpowder shooting, The Blackpowder Cartridge News should be on the mandatory reading list.

Only Blackpowder Is Interesting
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Winter issue of BPCN « previous next »
Jump to: