Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 08:34:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Cas City - Site Support & Comments  |  Topic: Posting Photos in Classifieds 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Posting Photos in Classifieds  (Read 7547 times)
Dusty Morningwood
Top Active Citizen

« on: January 13, 2015, 07:49:30 am »

I am having trouble with the photos I put in a classified ad.  They come out looking like a dark B&W or some kind of "art" photo.  I do not get this result on other sites.  Any suggestions?
Camille Eonich
Chief Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 04:44:50 pm »

I really have no idea unless the forum software is editing them because of size or something like that.

“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood
Abilene
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 09:43:23 pm »

I've seen a lot of classified photos that look like that.  A couple years ago someone mentioned they thought it was because of posting too large of a pic, too high of resolution.  Never heard anything else about it, but that could be it. 

Dusty Morningwood
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:57:50 pm »

Will try resizing them. Huh
reno
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 05:41:37 pm »

I wish someone would tell me how to delete an add, I have written to this site with no response. Any other auction site has ways to delet or add to your auctions. I have the adds on this site but also on other sites, and if sold I would like to be able to delet it from this site if sold to be fair to the buyer.  Seems once you put something on this site it is here to stay. never seen anything like it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Cas City - Site Support & Comments  |  Topic: Posting Photos in Classifieds « previous next »
Jump to: