Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 03:23:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Wow, it has been so long 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wow, it has been so long  (Read 1968 times)
Nokose Fixico
Active citizen

« on: January 11, 2015, 07:01:42 am »

I have have been away for a while, years in fact. Last time I posted was 19JAN2012. Reason why life got in the way. Pray I am able to stay online and updated with what I enjoy.

Bob "Nokose" Fixico
Shotgun Franklin
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 09:15:38 am »

Life has a way of doing that.

Yes, I do have more facial hair now.
Navy Six
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 08:16:57 am »

Welcome back, you are in the right place. Life does funny things to all of us. I am recovering from heart surgery right now and one of the things keeping me going(besides my Faith and prayers) is my love of SASS and the history of the Old West. During my current physical re-hab, I am running into other people in a similar situation and feel sorry for most as they don't have anything like this to motivate them. I can hardly wait to start on the next project!!
 You have access to many nice people here with similar interests, so don't be a stranger! Good Luck,   Navy Six

Only Blackpowder Is Interesting
Nokose Fixico
Active citizen

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 12:00:16 pm »

Once again, it took me seventeen months to get back online. I got a real connection problem...

Bob "Nokose" Fixico
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Wow, it has been so long « previous next »
Jump to: