Author Topic: December - Ho, Ho, Ho, cawfee, tea, and cookies for Santa.  (Read 240204 times)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: December - Ho, Ho, Ho, cawfee, tea, and cookies for Santa.
« Reply #300 on: December 17, 2014, 05:30:09 AM »
Mornin, coffee and tea are ready!

Supposed to go to a Christmas luncheon with a bunch of former co-workers today.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2014, 05:42:49 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,LIT ;)

37 and damp here.Keys to the kingdom day. We'll see how the elbow brace works now, still can't lift much with that arm. ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #302 on: December 17, 2014, 05:46:53 AM »
Good ya got it done, EP.

Mornin'.

Clearin' 'n fifty or so.

Station wagon's clean(er) 'n put up 'fore the rains came.

Watched the favorite cell tower thru the glass it the car wash. No bird. The thing finished. Was out dryin' off what didn't get blown off 'n she showed up. Flew shortly thereafter but failed ya show it the TV tower. Male was there. Put my clean(er) station wagon where I'll n'er put it again onna week day. Got him leavin' the tower:

Odds 'n ends ta finish. Chef de cuisine responsibilities won't include avocados. 

Shift change 0642.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #303 on: Today at 07:26:22 AM »

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #303 on: December 17, 2014, 05:53:42 AM »
Thanks,  LIT
was amiss and didn't set the coffee maker, I need to stop on the drive in

Cool & Cloudy may see 74 today ...cooling down tomorrow ...

"SHE" has interview , with Florida Wildlife & Fresh Water Fish, local office, they want her in an administrative assisting roll.
Part time, she has all the credentials, plus law enforcement grad ( Miami PD )...
I think she'd enjoy it, been out of the employed pool some time ....

Speak'n' dirt rides, I gotta get mine done, last weeks rains and all...
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #304 on: December 17, 2014, 06:00:10 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning, I have cinnamon rolls in the oven. They should be ready in a few minutes. The weather folks are predicting rain this week. It's still dark outside and it feels damp. The temps are in the low 40s.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #305 on: December 17, 2014, 06:53:04 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 20 and windy. "Colder. Mostly cloudy. A chance of flurries. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2014, 07:02:09 AM »
Brrrrrrr! Slim, Put another log on the Fire!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2014, 08:27:01 AM »
Still alive here. Tired of loosing post here. Think it is time to find something more constructive to do in the mornings.

Ya'll have a Safe Day
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #308 on: December 17, 2014, 09:32:37 AM »
Think it is time to find something more constructive to do in the mornings.

Me too.......

Cleaned up a couple spots ignored/missed yestitty. Been to the off site pantry. Got ta roast in the l'il red one o'er purple, white 'n red taters 'n baby carrots. Dumped a can of cream of mushroom soup o'er the assemblage 'n sliced up mushrooms on top that.

Gotta get some trash out then gotta couple revolvers ta clean so I can dirty 'em up again.

Think I'll have 'nother cup of coffee first.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #309 on: December 17, 2014, 10:54:46 AM »
I have another pot on the back burner. We have another cloudy, overcast day. I have some errands to run this afternoon.

Offline Willie Dixon

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SSS #245 STORM #362 SCORRS C&BWarthog
    • my Pinterest, specifically cowboy related board
  • Liked:
« Reply #310 on: December 17, 2014, 01:25:04 PM »
I've been remiss, those eagle pictures are amazing!

thanks for the cawfee TLD.  Weather has really moved in, I'm thinking this is going to be a cold one.  Flagstaff just got hit with its first big storm of the season.  we have snow in our mountains that stays now, so yep, Mohave County is going to start freaking out this year! :D

it always amuses me the difference between Flagstaff and here.  Flagstaff can have up to 6 feet of snow drop on them in a day, and they're on top of it, and the drivers for the most part (college kids excluded) know how to handle it.  Here?  If there is even a slight mist of snow, people freak out ;D 

forget the fact we go below freezing and everyone handles the ice just fine.  It's just when it starts snowing lol
At 25, you need to follow dreams or you'll regret it later. 

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #311 on: December 17, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »
Thankee, Willie.

Roast was real nice. My l'il tummy be stuffed.

Wanna early start tomorrow. Ain't waitin' on the sand man. Rackin' on my own.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #312 on: December 17, 2014, 07:23:39 PM »
It has been raining off and on all day. I had some regular hotdogs, no chili for lunch. moose is making a big pot of potato soup for supper. It is cold and damp tonight. All the firewood is soaked, no fire in the fireplace.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #313 on: December 17, 2014, 09:44:43 PM »
I'm home, I hate everyone, off all day tomorrow, I'll get over it, anyone know what size shot works best on cell phones?   ::)

Which hat fits a 4 year old?   :o

Let me call my wife and find out what color bandanna I should wear at work to keep my neck warm.  :P

But the rim is up to high on that hat, I don't like it.  But dear he can lower it.  Well how is he going to do that? :-X

I'm not sure what size hat I wear, 7 maybe 7 1/2 or maybe even 8. :-\

Why is this hat $59,98  Cause it's a cheap hat. ;D  Well why would somebody spend even that much on a hat? ;)  (Carrying $150 dollar jeans, two pair.)

Are these real horse shoes? >:(

That's a lot of hats, do you sell a lot of hats?    ::)

Do you have any leather hats?  (Want to say Waylon Jennings is dead and Buffalo Springfield broke up many years ago so there is no need for one.)

Do you have a hat that looks like that one bad guy wore in that Gunsmoke show? :P

Does this hat make me look dorky?  (Don't blame the hat, you looked that way when you came in with out the hat.) :D

OK, I'm done.  LOL
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #314 on: December 17, 2014, 10:37:35 PM »
You have heard all the crazy questions.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2014, 05:06:45 AM »
Does this hat make me look dorky?  (Don't blame the hat, you looked that way when you came in with out the hat.) 

that's my favorite  ;D

Coolish this morning, in the mid 40's , coffee's on ..... feels like bacon & egg bagel kinda morning  :-\
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2014, 05:15:49 AM »
Ham 'n cheese on beer bread. It ain't just for lunch ennymore.....

Mornin', y'all.

Low end of fortyish goin' ta the upper end. No air movement ta speak of. Should be right decent.

Been doin' too much unfun stuff the past couple days. Gonna find me sumthin' else ta do taday. As soon as I put the cans out ta the curb - huntin', eagle on!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2014, 05:25:57 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready to drink. Enjoy!  Pigs in a blanket and leftover cinnamon rolls for snacks. The potato soup was good. It has been drizzling all night. I let Victoria out about 0300 and had a plumbing check. I had to dry her off when she came back in. She is keeping my side of the bed warm.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2014, 05:52:56 AM »
Thanks for the coffee ;)

28 and dark. Concert tonight,practice went pretty good last night. Got a good chuckle, when we started Purcell's Trumpet Voluntary. Starts on a G top of the staff, I hit it pretty good and the french  horn player  in front of me about jumped off her seat ;D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2014, 06:03:23 AM »
Thought someone with the stones had died 'n the village idiot was doin' obits with Richards' guitar riffs. Turnt out it's Richards' b-day....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com