Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 06:35:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Regional Topics  |  Chinook Country (Moderators: RattlesnakeJack, Sir Charles deMouton-Black)  |  Topic: Pith Hemet and Helmet plate 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pith Hemet and Helmet plate  (Read 6081 times)
redbadge
Active citizen

« on: November 03, 2014, 04:10:18 pm »

Hoping Rattle Snake Jack might be around to answer this one. But I am open to anyone who might have any other info..
  I acquired this what seems to be a late 19th century pith helmet not long ago. I was told that it could date around the same time as the Riel Rebellion (1885). The inside of the helmet reads 'waterproof tropical helmet made in England'. The helmet brass plate looks to have the same design as the 'West Yorkshire' and reads 'Canada Militia' with inner red felt and a beaver in the center.
 Haven't been able to find much info as of yet. Can somebody help a chap out? Thanks
 Cant seem to post a picture yet. But im working on it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Regional Topics  |  Chinook Country (Moderators: RattlesnakeJack, Sir Charles deMouton-Black)  |  Topic: Pith Hemet and Helmet plate « previous next »
Jump to: