Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 09:12:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: AIR SHOW 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIR SHOW  (Read 795 times)
Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« on: October 04, 2014, 08:41:32 pm »

Had and air show the last two days at Love Field / Prescott Muni Airport as a part of the Embry - Riddle Aeronautical University homecoming celebration.  Had several aerobatics and a herd of static displays on the ground... and a B-25 and a P-47 flying all over the place.  Pollished metal with sky blue nacelles.  Didn't catch her name.

We live about 16 feet from the golf course and a quarter mile from the airport so we watched from the driveway.  My binoculars are still packed up in California waiting to get shipped up here.  Couldn't see all I wanted to, but I know where it is for next year.

Someone want to move this where it belongs?  I got computing box problems.  Thanks.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 08:51:24 am »

And last night we had a right fine free hour long fireworks display just across the golf course at the ER campus.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: AIR SHOW « previous next »
Jump to: