Author Topic: October Beer,Brats Oom PaPa music ,Coffee an Tea (and some good conversation  (Read 181333 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Arcey, Nash looks like he is a Lab/PitBull mix. We had scrambled eggs with cheese and smoked sausage, and toast for brunch.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Arcey look at the Cannon EOS down loads with card. Has still and video. Pretty simple features... Some day i will buy one for myself and not others.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
It looks like good weather for grilling this evening. No clue for the entree.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
TLD
Weather is great for grilling here too, but Sunday is pizza day!
Was watching “How the States Got Their Shapes” the other day They were talking about Texas Barbeque, maybe that could be your entrée.
Roast turned out just peachy last night.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
Having individual pizzas tonight, so everyone gets what they like. Worked the paint in the round pen today, my daughter did most of the work. Now it is just a matter of setting up a consistent routine. He did well and seems to be a fast learner.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Evening Y'all, went to a shoot upstate today, was a high of 46 with some pretty heavy winds.I shot all 6 stages clean, was real happy about that.Having Beef Stew with "Southern" style biscuits for dinner.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
T'was a right nice weather day here, too.

Vet sez that's what he is, Tex. Kinda what I thought when he was little.

Prolly gonna be a Canon, Roo. Best one I ever had's now an obsolete 35mm Canon. All those posted were with the pocket thing, Canon. Ali's bundle is a Nikon. Damned nice, never had one. I usually stick with what I've had good luck with.

Did the quick kinda chicken soup. Soup season's so close I can.............................. taste it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I fixed grilled burgers outside tonight, they turned out good. I have had a full day of Football. The final game is San Francisco vs Denver. I am cheering for Denver to win.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Chilis is having a Daddy-Daughter night on the 22nd, Victoria and I will be attendance.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I'm home, downloading to see if there is anything worth while on the camera, would a been here sooner but I avoided pavement till I absolutely ran out of gravel, liking the 4WD more and more, ain't been where I really needed it, but like it on gravel, locked em in about 8:30 yesterday and un-locked them at a stop and rob a bit ago, lady texting in the car next to me seemed to be fasinated with a cowboy looking guy twisting on his front wheels but didn't roll down the window to ask.   ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Arcey...Message from Miz McMate for you...
"Miz McMate" Pony Racer, if Arcey is there, please tell him I said Hello and miss him.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking. Enjoy!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Mornin'.

Ain't supposed ta break seventy. Hope the guessers er right.

Don't much matter. Day's ruint. Gotta take my nose ta the doc so he can whittle on it. First hurdles er clear. Awake, sorta, showered 'n dressed. Love needles 'n the aroma of xylocaine in the mornin'. Rats.........

Ain't thought 'bout dinner. Prolly yard bird.

Still hangin' 'round, Maj. Tell Sis hey.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Good luck with the Dr. Today, Arcey.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Hope they don't whittle too much,Arcey ::)

Thanks for the coffee ;)

46 and dark here. Guesser's are sayin' rain for later. ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The second cup of Cawffee was good as the first one. No clue for breakfast yet.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Thankee, y'all.

Can't hook on the doc's wifi. Got the office 'cross the hall.......

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 46 and cloudy. High of 55.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Never trust anyone that won't allow access to their wifi
                                                                    Will Rogers

Cool again this morning... These two big dogs are like horses in the cool air. Just plain full of them selves.

The sun needs to get a little higher for me to enjoy it.

Arcey good luck with yer doctor.

Got a Cardio/polm test wednesday.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Good luck Arcey.

Brother had a new toy at the farm, kinda fun but a bit hard to get in and out of, at least it's got a quick disconnect on the steering wheel, helps a bit.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com