Author Topic: September's coffee & conversation is up  (Read 145339 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: September's coffee & conversation is up
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2014, 07:12:05 PM »
The Brats and German Potato tasted good! I had a Bud light to wash them down.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2014, 09:48:25 PM »
Happy September good peoples.  Piss off extremists, regardless of affiliation.  I'm not disgruntled at the moment, but I can get that way in a hurry.

Grilled some T-bones & boiled some whole taters & corn on the cob. Ate early so as to not interfere with my dove hunting.

Ended up with a dozen birds in the bag & only one in the bush (soybeans actually).  One was too tore up to keep but there'll still be a good serving for one tomorrow. The Wife won't try em so I don't have to share. ;D

Rack time. Another early day at school tomorrow.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2014, 11:29:50 PM »
I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 06:53:16 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 06:10:56 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking this morning. Enjoy!

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2014, 06:23:48 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 50 and foggy. "Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning...then a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 06:36:21 AM »
Thanks for the coffee

Stu the dove sounds good... Wing shooting is always fun. The season is half over here. Couple more days.
No Doves here,(regretfully)I do hAve some quail though they may hit the grill this afternoon.

Y'all get back to work now.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 07:46:20 AM »
Mornin', y'all.

Gonna be diggin' these dog days of September whilst eunnin' errands 'n waitin' on the afternoon t-storms. 20 days 'til fall. Hope Ma Nature's got 'er calendar marked 'n she don't miss it.

I gotta cook it, fish er fowl, I ain't gonna eat it taday.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 09:32:02 AM »
Toast and Cawffee this morning. Switching to iced tea, too hot for Cawffee.

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 10:25:05 AM »
Russ T the grilled lobster sounds good.

Tasted quite good too!  After I scarfed that down I had to "not eat or drink" until this morning.  Had blood drawn for tests on Saturday and the tech forgot she was supposed to get two samples.  By the time she called, I had gobbled up a bacon cheese muffin.  So I had to go back this morning and get poked again.

Got to double up on chores today.  I didn't do laundry yesterday in honor of Labor Day, so I've got to take care of that and trash day today.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2014, 10:37:40 AM »
Waiting for mechanics to call just ate a scramble/cheese tortilla...

Tex i hope you have a alibi ready for last night.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/18-wheeler-crash-spills-hundreds-of-beers-onto-houston-freeway/
Mathew 5.9

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 11:19:02 AM »
Couldn't tell brand by the labels in the pic. Lonestar? ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 124
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2014, 11:42:59 AM »
The sad part is they will use a bucket loader to pick up the beer and dump it. Insurance will pay for the load,it's cheaper than trying to salvage it.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2014, 11:45:14 AM »
The lobster looked better in real life.  The camera in my phone doesn't always focus properly.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 12:33:30 PM »
I am afraid that the beer would have been too shook up to drink and prolly hot.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2014, 12:36:55 PM »
The beer'd settle out..............

My camera focuses all too well. Gonna be likin' it when images like this are a bad memory.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2014, 01:24:16 PM »
Old rule, don't do stupid things in a marked company vehicle.  This guy was making a delivery next door yesterday, SD was going to leave, they were all out on the porch, plenty of room to pull forward, wouldn't do it, said it was easy to get out if she wanted, not the point rectal opening.

Had a talk with his boss including the part where he told me to try to reproduce by myself. ::)

Boss had me E-Mail the picture, I recommended a public flogging, boss said it would not be nice, but would stop short of the flogging. ::)  The guy in the white car got there after he left so no ticket, but said to call again and they'd try to ticket it next time, don't think there will be a next time. ;)

Digital can be so handy sometimes. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2014, 01:55:28 PM »
You can't fix STUPID!

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2014, 04:21:29 PM »
Y'all get back to work now.

What's work Roo?

By the way I will be happy to join those disgruntled Vets for some target practice.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 124
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2014, 04:36:40 PM »
Same here, LIT.But then again,I might be one of those disgruntled Vets...

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 05:04:13 PM »
So the disgruntle hatter/coosie will piss the neighbors off when they can get ther O2 delivered.

Work?
Something i have done plenty of but jack to show for it. Yep i am disgruntle.... Bring on the goat herders. Bring the duffer with you.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com