Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 12:53:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Spee-d-loaders 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spee-d-loaders  (Read 2330 times)
speedyloader
Citizen

« on: August 16, 2014, 07:50:42 am »

Good morning fellow shooters! While i was browsing the site I thought I would share this little loader we came up with.. Its made from durable PVC, and is the fastest re-loader on the market for tubular fed .22 / .17 rifles. They work with all tubular fed, so if you use a .22 in your CAS you are going to want to at least check them out.. I don't mean this message as a "advertisement", I just think these are a must and wanted to share with everyone.

The standard loader has 8 chambers. Each of the the chambers can hold 15 rounds of . 22LR for a total of 120 rounds at your fingertips! Load in seconds and keep on shooting! You can contact me on how to order or visit our website. www.spee-d-loader.net Thanks guys for taking the time to check it out! Happy shooting!
Shawnee McGrutt
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 09:59:39 am »

Sort of looks like an advertisement   Huh

National Congress of Old West Shootists 3633
Single Action Shooting Society 88462
Society of Remington Revolver Shooters
The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot
"I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question." - Yogi Berra
PJ Hardtack
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 10:08:46 am »

Looks like we've been hacked by an advertiser .....

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne
River City John
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

Mr. & Mrs. John Covert

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 10:20:37 am »

If they'd of had them at the Little Big Horn, . . . well, it would be a different story altogether!

RCJ

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/River_City_John
Paladin UK
UK`s 1st Warthog
Top Active Citizen

Have Gun.. "Might Travel"

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 01:23:02 pm »

Aww.. C`mon Speedyloader, Own up.... yer advertizin!!  Shocked

Paladin (Whut know an advert when he sees one  Roll Eyes ) UK

I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 
 MASTER... The Sublyme & Holy Order of the Soot (SHOTS)
  BWSS#033  SCORRS  SBSS#836L  STORM#303

Real Cowboys Shoot with BLACK POWDER!!

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..
Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 02:34:33 pm »

I got something that looks identical from Turner's Outdoorsman about 20 years ago for my Model 90.  Works like a charm, but it's a bear to carry comfortably.

Been thinking about a leather carrier of some sort.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Sir Charles deMouton-Black
THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 10:01:31 am »

I got something that looks identical from Turner's Outdoorsman about 20 years ago for my Model 90.  Works like a charm, but it's a bear to carry comfortably.

Been thinking about a leather carrier of some sort.

Blakeslee Box style?

NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”
Reverend P. Babcock Chase
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 10:28:06 pm »

Howdy Fellers,

I use a speed loaders at the loading table for my Schofields and a Rem.58 conversion cylinder. I believe that they are for the S&W .45 cal. revolvers. Slick, though not period correct.

Reverend Chase
Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 12:23:55 am »

Incidentally, if you're loading a tubular magazine like on most .22s, you'll need to put them in nose first so they'll pour out primer first.

The photo in the ad is wrong.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Stu Kettle
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 06:45:36 am »

He said its not an ad. 

It'd work for my winchester model 74 just like shown in the ad.
El Peludo
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 04:15:47 pm »

He said its not an ad.

I call BS on that.  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you can feel pretty sure it's a duck.  This guy is a one post newbie, and if he is a CAS guy, he'd know we don't use .22 in CAS except in a very rare and specific instance.  It's an Ad.

As a little historical note, things like that have been around in various guises for many years; I've seen them in single tube and multiple tube forms, made from brass tube, and plastic tube.  I have even made my own from some plastic tubing and a couple of soft plastic caps to close off the ends; you just whittle one end off on an angle with a small tongue on the end to hook into the opening of the magazine tube, cap the flat end, load in your cartridges bullet end first, and cap off the angle end after it's loaded.  To use it, just uncap the angle end and stick the pointy end into the magazine opening and tip it up; the ca'tridges will just slide right in.

El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: Spee-d-loaders « previous next »
Jump to: