Author Topic: The April Coffee 'n Tea Thing - No Foolin'  (Read 101386 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The April Coffee 'n Tea Thing - No Foolin'
« Reply #280 on: April 23, 2014, 09:32:50 AM »
The Cawfee tastes good this morning.  I had a hot cross bun for breakfast, with my Cawffee. Another nice day ahead. I got the yards mowed yesterday. The last rain should make the grass even greener.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2014, 10:38:22 AM »
Good Mornin' y'all.  I'll bring a second pot up.

Blew $100 yesterday on these little slips of paper called hunting and fishing licenses.  California sucks when it comes to hunting or fishing anymore.  In the seven years I've been hunting, total quota is: 1 forked-horn buck, 93lbs.  1 fox squirrel, 1 grey squirrel.  Fishing I've had a little more luck with.  somewhere around 125 in the past ten years. 

Del,  I've already got a truck. ;)  And what a truck.  1962 Stude Champ, with the 289 V8 and three speed auto.  My grandpa's last truck before he died, and my dads first truck in highschool.  Now it is mine. ;D

Y'all watch out fer' crazy 16's on the road. ;)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #282 on: April 23, 2014, 09:44:49 PM »
Well The Field Marshall is naked, I got $60 for the 'luminum shell, so now down to total cost of $540, dang cheap pick-up.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #283 on: Today at 06:15:31 AM »

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #283 on: April 23, 2014, 11:48:47 PM »
Sugar high... sugar high... :o

I have officially been caked out.  too much cake! 

On the bright side, I was given a "Lee Breech Lock Challenger Kit."  Just need some components, and I'll be turning out .45ACPs almost as fast as I can use them. ;D   Makes me happy.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #284 on: April 24, 2014, 05:30:32 AM »
The Challenger will give you good service. Make sure you go through a good reloading manual to get the basics down before you start trying to set records for production. ::)

I'll start a pot. It's 33 here at this time, sun's just coming up. :o :-\

Wife has come down with a nasty cold. Got from the kids on the bus, sounded terrible last night after band practice. She got up long enough to call off and get me up, then went back to bed. I did have a good practice last night, short of my axe having some sticky valve problems. Might have to give it another good cleaning to see if it's got some buildup on the caseing walls ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #285 on: April 24, 2014, 05:38:56 AM »
Mornin'.

Guessers say sixty sumthin' 'n clear. Lookin' like a great OFSDAR day.

Known folks with monthly payments on stuff higher'n five sumthin'.

Hope she feels better quick, Buck.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #286 on: April 24, 2014, 06:28:12 AM »
Still here in Bama had a pretty good bunch of interviews so far have one yet this morning . Then i will decide when i am headed back for my things.

Had the best Catfish dinner i believe in the South, last evening.  Place located on  Guntersville Lake. Plenty of left over for the white box. Good turnip greens also. Washed down with sweetea
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #287 on: April 24, 2014, 07:23:15 AM »
The Cawffee tastes good this morning. It looks like another nice day here in the Metroplex. I have been enjoying the John Wayne movies on TCM this week.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #288 on: April 24, 2014, 07:53:09 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

Had network problems yesterday morn.

'Tis 33 and raining. "Light rain in the morning...then rain and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #289 on: April 24, 2014, 08:10:26 AM »
Arcey, it cost me $3500 less a couple used tires and gas and oil, license and insurance, l to drive The General for 8 years. 

And license and insurance would be a lot more for a newer one.  If I decided to head your way I'd want a better one I guess but my trips all are 200 miles or less.

BTW the guy who bought it had an 87 Ford, 300 six and it had a 3 on the tree, didn't know they made them that late, guy does handy work and says it works fine, lol 3 speeds used to work fine. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #290 on: April 24, 2014, 09:18:53 AM »
Mornin y'all!

Barn chores done headin out fer Taylor's Do It Center and Walmart fer some stuff. Helped the neighbor wire up a trailer yesterday.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #291 on: April 24, 2014, 10:35:02 AM »
A lot of humidity this week. Victoria is enjoying the cooler weather outside. I took the Moose out for supper last night at our favorite Tex-Mex place.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #292 on: April 24, 2014, 06:41:29 PM »
Moose brought home some Chinese take-out for supper tonight. I have not had any Chinese take-out in a while. I have some cold Bud Light to wash it down with. It is supposed to get some rain this weekend.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #293 on: April 24, 2014, 08:43:55 PM »
Rain in the forecast for here, too,TLD ::) I got to drive both lawn tractors today. We moved'em from the sewer plant building where they were stored for the winter. The diesel Kubota is now in the upper level of the barn( lower level is the club house). The smaller Cub is at the manager's home in a shed now. Had to replace the battery in the Cub, lasted three years.

Del, I hope the Field Marshal doesn't catch cold now that he's naked ::) :o ;D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2014, 12:25:03 AM »
rain and school today.  t'wern't nuttin' else.

--TK

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2014, 12:52:27 AM »
I had some spicy kung Lao chicken and egg rolls for supper, with some Bud Light to wash it down. I took a nap and now I cannot go back to sleep. The John Wayne Marathon is still on, so I got something to watch on TV.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #296 on: April 25, 2014, 05:52:35 AM »
Watched Red River, and the other night They were Expendable , that's one on my favorite because my Dad worked on that one.

John Wayne & PT Boats  :) he did PT 109 with Cliff Robertson too... I have passion for PT's much like many have for vintage aircraft.
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2014, 06:36:01 AM »
Mornin’.

‘Bout fifty ‘n cloudy. Mid seventies ‘n a chance of gettin’ wet as the day goes.

Derned nice OFSDAR day yestitty. Got ‘bout halfway there, in traffic from hell, when it hit me I fergot ta change shoes. Thin soled moccasins don’t go well on the gravel surface of the range. Payin’ fer that now. Train wreck, in the form of two misses ‘n a P, on the first stage ruined the finishin’ spot. Shot the rest clean.

Hope this’n werks out as well as the last did, Del.

Doin’ me a big ole salad this evenin’. Might try'n put a 'Bama spin on it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2014, 07:33:18 AM »
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

Rained most of yesterday.
'Tis 38 and overcast. High of 61.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2014, 07:52:29 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I finished off the last hot cross bun. I always enjoy a good John Wayne movie, especially war pictures and Westerns. More warm weather today.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com