Author Topic: The April Coffee 'n Tea Thing - No Foolin'  (Read 101916 times)

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 124
Re: The April Coffee 'n Tea Thing - No Foolin'
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2014, 08:33:34 AM »
68 and Sunny here, supposed to be windy and get rain early tomorrow morning and most of the day.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2014, 09:04:03 AM »
21 here this morning heading to 60

Mathew 5.9

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:01 AM »
Stared out @ 68° headed to 88° -  73° right now... forecasting rain tomorrow and a high of 73° all day Wed.
when planets align...do the deal !

Advertising

« Reply #183 on: Today at 09:30:39 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2014, 10:08:19 AM »
Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits for breakfast this morning. Cloudy and overcast, with chance of rain.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »
The wife make sausage & scrambled eggs with cheese this morning.  I wasn't impressed :P  did manage to eat enough that I could take my morning dose of pills.

Drove to North Platte in the blizzard yesterday, had a birthday party for a 2 year old grand daughter to attend. Party was a success & we made it home & only had to use the 4WD for a few miles.

Road was worse yet this morning, but I expect it to be better by afternoon.

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2014, 06:09:26 PM »
S*** flurries all afternoon here, until about 5 when the sun came out. Nothing stuck, since it was in the 60's yesterday, still just above freezing. Supposed to go down to 25 tonight.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2014, 07:15:56 PM »
Hay…

Rain’s comin’ this way. Already clouded up pret good

She dropped the Solara for inspection this AM. Picked ‘er up ‘n run ‘er to ‘er allergist office for shots. Stayed out in the parkin’ lot by the intersection. Old cop stuff – caught three runnin’ the light ‘n a half dozen with no front tags. Prolly half those runnin’ splits. Don’t think they stop ya for that no more. It’ll never wash off.

Ennyways. Left there ‘n caught breakfast it IHOP. Did a small servin’ of pasta for din-din. Got a few apple chunks for evenin’ snackin’. Ain’t nothin’ else in this pile of bricks ta munch. Do got some Altoids in the station wagon……………   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »
Altoids, They're not just breath mints anymore!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2014, 05:41:42 AM »
The Cawffee and hot Water are ready for drinking this morning. Enjoy! The cool weather continues today.  They got snow in the Panhandle.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2014, 05:46:01 AM »
Thanks, TLD ;) Need it this morning ::)

34 and some sort of precip going on at the moment. We're at least 30 degrees down from yesterday morning. What a shock :o :P

Has hamberg gravy and smashed taters and cauliflower for supper last night, got away with it. Meter was right friendly a couple hours later ;D

Got a surprise in the mail yesterday. Seems the admin. for my drug plan discovered that I had been over charged on some of my meds last year. Got a check for almost $20! No wonder it's snowing ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2014, 07:33:10 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 10 and sunny. High of 37.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2014, 08:09:28 AM »
Altoids is interestin’. Got ‘em cuz they didn’t have any Warheads.

Mornin’.

Rainin’. Already seventy sumthin’, guessed high seventy seven. Then we gots us one the temperature contrasts. Thirty sumthin’ o’er night ‘n forty sumthin’ with wind gusts o’er thirty tomorrow. Guessers keep adjustin’ it down.

Gotta go ta the P/O ‘n send the gooberment money. Hate that. Virginia ain’t due ‘til May – they’ll wait.

Got the registration renewal from the dear commonwealth yestitty. Gonna get new plates. Form in the letter ain’t got what I want on it. Go to the website, dmvnow.com, finally find what I want. Sez print the form ‘n mail it in. No! I’ll go ta the office ‘n be an unreasonable customer. The friggin’ plates’ll have ‘Virginia is for Lovers’ on ‘em. Maybe the frames’ll cover most of that over. Rats……………..

Might do salads this evenin'. Gotta turkey unfreezin' in the ice box for tomorrow. Get ta an off-site for some snaps after breakfast.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2014, 08:22:50 AM »
posta  get some of the same Arcey

Windy with thunderstorms this afternoon.
20 to 30 mph .
Chance of rain 60%

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2014, 08:42:56 AM »
Rain in forecast here today tomorrow and friday.

Waiting for a form on Montana Tax . Some reason payroll company decided to give tax money to Montana. Wasn't earned here. Got to get back to give back to the Commonwealth. < they need to change that along with the seal there....

Thanks for coffee

More to report later
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2014, 09:30:14 AM »
Guess the positive for me is it ain’t hot, M2.

Don’t need to change the seal, Roo. To the contrary. Need to tar ‘n feather the carpet baggers ‘n send ‘em back north. Get back to the principles of the men who put Virtus’ foot on Tyranny’s throat.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2014, 09:32:56 AM »
We don't have state income tax yet. The temp is 45 right now. I don 't think the temp will get much warmer today.  The sun is out, it is not warming up very fast.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2014, 01:34:46 PM »
Snow on the rooves and grass here :P Temp is 32.

Have real early day tomorrow, gotta get our chores done early so's we can go to Girard for a meeting( safety??). Hour and a half trip, all three of us. Nobody will be watching the kingdom ::) :o

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2014, 02:10:10 PM »
Raining to beat billy be dam.... HARD RAIN ..figures it almost time to head home  :-\
Thunder boomers too...

No State Income Tax here either, but the sales tax is 6.0% - 7.5% depending on your ZIP code residence.

Then the resort tax and Disney Area BS tax so the Carpet baggers get hosed pretty good touring down here....
It can run 14 % if you are an out of stater staying on Disney Property.  ::)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2014, 03:14:13 PM »
We're at 6.5% here, too, M2 :-\

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2014, 07:21:21 PM »
We have 8 percent sales tax in Texas. We have county tax and school tax as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com