Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 07:13:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Greetings All 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings All  (Read 1387 times)
RobMancebo
Very Active Citizen

« on: March 21, 2014, 06:20:32 pm »

Hello to all.  I just found this site.

I'm an old Cav Trooper and history buff.  I've been a black powder shooter for almost 4 decades now and was lucky enough to marry a girl who made me a wedding present of the first .45 Colt SAA I ever came across.  (The clerk at the gunshop said that he only got 2 in per year and the one I bought had only been there for about 1/2 a day.)  Needless to say, 36 years later we're still married (You just don't get rid of a girl who can appreciate a .45 Colt SAA.)   I've fired a wide variety of personal weapons at Governmental expense, but when I shoot for myself, I like to make use of older, simpler guns.  I feel perfectly at home with a good, single-action revolver or levergun.  I just love the heft and elegance of 1800s firearms.   
    We recently moved to Utah to be with the grandchildren (#4 arrived last week) and I'm currently kind of between jobs so I have time to finish off some of these books I've begun writing. I'm just finishing one on the American Punitive Expidition so if anyone has anything they think should be included, feel free to let me know.
    Over the years I've found that the best part of CAS get-togethers is to be able to talk and swap stories and opinions with the other folks. I'll be tossing out some stories here that seem like they might be of entertainment value to fellow western buffs.  Feel free to say you like 'em or pitch rotten tomatoes, whichever way you feel inclined.   

Keep your powder dry,  Rob
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 01:41:33 pm »

Welcome in Cas City, Pard. Look around and enjoy your time in here.  Cheesy

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

RobMancebo
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:58:42 pm »

Thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Greetings All « previous next »
Jump to: