Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 03:29:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: ASM Type I Cartridge Conversion 44 Colt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ASM Type I Cartridge Conversion 44 Colt  (Read 1026 times)
reno
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« on: March 11, 2014, 08:08:08 am »

Iam looking for a 1860 Cartridge Conversion Type I 44 Colt made by Amri San Marco. I have all the Cimarron Uberti ones but would like to get one imported by Traditions or the older Cimarrons. I know the faws in them, as I owned two of them years ago, but just want one to go with the rest. I have belonged to other Cowboy groups and just signed up with all of you, and this is a very good site. If anyone has one or know of someone who does please give me a call at 515-981-0694 or e-mail at leepr@msn.com.
Thanks to all
reno
Mean Bob Mean
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 02:59:01 pm »

There is an ASM Open Top for a reasonable price on gunbroker right now:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=399688907

Best of kuck,

Mean Bob

"We tried a desperate game and lost. But we are rough men used to rough ways, and we will abide by the consequences."
- Cole Younger
Long Johns Wolf
Top Active Citizen

"Centaures will make you become addicted"

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 03:03:26 am »

That's interesting.
Don't wish to steal your thread, Reno but I didn't know that ASM made an Open Top in addition to their 1851, 1860 and 1861 Richards.
Are there any range reports available regarding the ASM OT?

BOSS 156, CRR 169 (Hon.), FROCS 2, Henry Board, SCORRS, STORM 229, SV Hofheim 1938, VDW, BDS, SASS
reno
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 05:30:39 am »

Thanks for the reply men. Have not ever seen a report on a ASM Open Top. I saw the one on Gunbrokers and put it on my watch list just to see what it goes for. Wish it was a 1860, as I have two Cimarron Open Tops now.
reno
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: ASM Type I Cartridge Conversion 44 Colt « previous next »
Jump to: