Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 02:17:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: I'll miss Boo dog forever 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'll miss Boo dog forever  (Read 2583 times)
GunClick Rick
Top Active Citizen

May your moccasins walk the way of peace

« on: October 12, 2013, 05:08:23 pm »

Our little Boogers passed this morning,faught the good fight Cry Cry Cry Cloie,thanks for all the joy~My little gal Sad Been a rough day~

May your lodges hold much tatanka~
Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 05:44:19 pm »

Ginger, Trixie, Tippy, Pepper, Miltie, Patches, Penelope, and Peanut will help her get acquainted.  She's in good company and good hands now, Rick.

We've been "dogless" here for about 13 months now and I'm getting the itch to find another one to share our home.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Major 2
"Still running against the wind"
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Cracker Cow Cavalry

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 05:49:46 pm »

I feel the pain ...been there , you both have my understanding & sympathy  Sad

4T don't wait , find another and fill both hearts , his/hers & yours.

Jake sends his condolences too...

* BCJ.jpg (7.6 KB, 300x176 - viewed 124 times.)
El Peludo
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 06:38:35 pm »

Sorry for the loss, Rick.  When you get to the stage of life so many of us occupy now, the memories could make a feature length film, but the most recent is always the sharpest.  Funny how animals can affect the human mind; I still remember, although not necessarily too vividly, every dog and cat, and a few other critters, that has shared life with me.  Can't say that about people, can we?

El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.
PJ Hardtack
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 06:49:10 pm »

Sorry for your loss. I'll be devastated if and when I lose my beloved Zeffie, a beautiful Shepherd/Husky cross.

"Lord, help be become half the man my dog thinks I am."    That's a tall order and something to aspire to.   

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne
GunClick Rick
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 07:58:36 pm »

Thanks~I want all my dogs back when i get to heaven and there better be one or i'm gonna be really pissed! Angry Sad

mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 09:56:53 pm »

Awww sorry 'ta hear Rick... They little boogers are our family & it's heartbreaking......EP is so right 'bout the loyalty of our critters..... Cry

Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
GunClick Rick
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 11:21:57 pm »

She was my little gal,bout this time of night i would walk in the front room,she would roll over and show me her belly,she had 4 little black freckles,i called them piddo widdos.I would touch one and say ,hey boo that little piddo widdo got bigger,this one over here is still about the same,now that one over there looks like a spider,but THAT ONE it's gonna JUMP UP AND RUB DAT BELLY real fast.She got the biggest kick out of that and then she was ready for bed...No piddo widdos tonight Sad

I still got ole Rusty though,if he ever gets to chase a rabbit he will be gone,he likes to play frisbee ALLLLL day LOOOOng,if i threw it over a cliff he would chase it and catch it and shake it back and forth all the way down..One of them dogs Roll Eyes

Thanks for the note,apreciate it!

The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 12:17:40 am »

My condolences Rick.  I've lost 6 cats in the past four years.  Know how ya' feel. Cry Cry  Y'know, they say that Border Collies aren't dogs.  They're people in a canine body. Roll Eyes  Dachshunds are entire communities in one little, extra long package.  Put a flower for me.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
GunClick Rick
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 01:01:42 am »

I'll do it~If i was a teen i'd be side by each with ya an army of two! 59 now,but don't let that stop me,i been feelin sort of jewish lately Angry And you know if they say shooting ranges are in the range of the condors cowboy shootin will be outlawed,but then again if there ain't no,condors?? Not my way,but ain't no condor gonna make a slave out of my grand duaghter Angry Angry Angry Angry

Wolfgang
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 06:53:59 am »

hey Gun Click'r . . . . I know yur PAIN.  Loosing a good dog is always terrible.  Cry

. . .hey . . . ya wanta make yourself feel better ? . .

. . . go condor hunting . . . shoot a few of them with lead bullets. . . you'll feel much better . . . .  Shocked    Grin     Wink

.. then get 'em mounted and hung from the ceiling of yur "cowboy room" . . . it'll look gud . . . . .  Smiley

Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.
GunClick Rick
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 05:50:02 pm »

Bar-B-Que condor hmmmmm gotta be as good as possum Huh Tongue

Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 05:02:15 pm »

It's a vulture, about the same as a 'possum.  Both are a couple of carrion eaters and scavengers.

Appropriate for the California State Bird.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: I'll miss Boo dog forever « previous next »
Jump to: