Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 04:55:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: EMF guns, and other questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EMF guns, and other questions  (Read 672 times)
Paladin Ralph
Citizen

« on: March 24, 2013, 10:34:31 am »

I am new to cowboy shooting, but not new to cowboys.  In my younger days I roped calfs for fun.

I am looking for the guns for cowboy shooting and EMF guns has my attention.  However the only reviews I can find are the ones in their web site.  They are not sold by Midway, CTD or Impact or any of the other places where I deal.  Can anyone  recommend these guns or stear me clear of them?  I am retired and on a fixed income so Colt 45's are out of the question.

I am also in the market for holsters, belt and shot gun belt.  Can you refer me to a site where I can view and price these?

On carbines, is there a list of the guns that can be short stroked?  I have heard that some cannot and some are junk.

I reload and thinking of going the 38/357 route for my pistols and rifles, to keep the costs down.

I got the call sign of Wrangler years ago, (someone else had Mavrick), when I used to fly F=14's, on compuserve and in my computer.

Thanks,

Wrangler
ralphthebuilder1@aol.com
yeti76620
Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
Top Active Citizen

It's a good day to die....

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 10:51:58 am »

Welcome Pard!

EMF puts together good CAS firearm packages for the price and call them up as they often have "blem" deals.

It seems these days CAS guns are stupidly priced all over and ya just have to shop around harder and harder; therefore,  EMF is probably the best deal to get them all ASAP without a bunch of frustrating effort...

357/38spl was a good place to start for me as I already had a boat-load of brass but I'm migrating to 45 colt...

Good Luck!

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html
Silent Joe
The Netherlands
Top Active Citizen

Lady Lis and Me

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 01:56:08 pm »

Welcome in Town, Pard. Look around, there are different forums here were you can ask and find all about your needs.

The Secret of Life is One Thing..........Just One Thing! (Curly in City Slickers)
Citizen of CAS City #203 * SASS L # 10461 * SBSS # 2064 DWSA # 120 * GAF Intern. #694* IPSAC #43 * Prayer Posse * WartHog * B.o.t.A. >>>------>*

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: EMF guns, and other questions « previous next »
Jump to: