Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 12:54:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Nor. Cal. Club 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nor. Cal. Club  (Read 62944 times)
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« on: November 23, 2012, 06:53:49 pm »

Hi y'all, I was wonderin' if there is a W3G club in far north California.  I live about 90 miles from the  California\Oregon border and can't travel much, so any info is appreciated.

--TK

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Allie Mo
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 02:06:25 pm »

Hi Trinity,

Alas the closest W3G club is in Piru, CA.

http://deadwoodboys.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=13

Regards,

Allie Mo
Sir Charles deMouton-Black
THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 02:41:09 pm »

I guess you are stuck with the SASS clubs in Eureka or Redding. Sad

NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”
The Trinity Kid
Top Active Citizen

These are some of my...Friends

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 01:20:41 am »

Guess so Sad  sigh......   Maybe I'll have to start a CAS club of my own. Cheesy

"James shook his head and twirled his Colt into it's holster with a smile.  There was some coffee left in the pot, so he poured it in his cup and leaned against the wall by the door.  The sun was setting in the distance, creating a beautiful sunset. 
   “Texas has better sunsets.”  He heard Terri say next to him.  He turned to face her.
   “Of course it does.  But we gotta get what we can in the mean time.” He said with a lopsided grin.  She smiled back and pulled her Colt, stuffing the barrel into his belly.
   “Yer' getting slow.  Better work on that.”  She said and walked back into the house with the empty coffee pot. 
   “We saw that, y' know.”  Clint Rounds said laughing.   James turned red and tried to hide his embarrassment."   Excerpt fromTHE FLOPPY HAT FROM TEXAS," being written by yours truly.

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Nor. Cal. Club « previous next »
Jump to: