Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2014, 12:48:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper  (Read 35274 times)
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2012, 08:40:50 am »

Mornin' yall,
Thanks for the cawfee Buck and TLD. Cold n' cloudy here with 23 and a high of 46. No more moisture came down overnite but sure cold enough to  Roll Eyes
Happy Valentine's Day!!

Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2012, 08:58:48 am »

Mornin'.

Overcast. 41° 'n 55%. Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54°. South wind between 7 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Lab werk done. No crowd a'tall. First cup home went inna hurry.

Got some time 'fore I stuff the stuff in the l'il red one. Hehehehehehehehe........ Cow heart. She's gonna be just a tad upset when I tell 'er but whut ya supposed ta do on Valentine's Day?

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2012, 09:03:16 am »

Buck, I dropped an envelope in the mail  yesterday, marked on the baggie which was which.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2012, 09:03:37 am »

Buck, I dropped an envelope in the mail  yesterday, marked on the baggie which was which.

That came out all wrong. Roll Eyes

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2012, 09:05:38 am »

Oh well, got some good Mexican for this mornin', bought a half pound on Friday, got 2.5 pounds of good Columbia also, coffee that is for any bots that is checkin' on internet things.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #280 on: February 14, 2012, 09:43:51 am »

Buck, ya sendin' the boy enny Toledo Window Box in return?

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.
wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #281 on: February 14, 2012, 10:18:07 am »

Got pot roast in the slow cooker with spuds n' carrots for tanite..leftover Albondigas soup for lunch

Huh, ya beat me to it Miss Letty. I put 3lbs of venison in the Crockpot yesterday mornin with carrots and taters and some spices had a big ol bowl of it fer supper last nite. MORNIN YA'LL, thanks fer Coffee Buck much preciated. Didn't get ta the range yesterday Tex but I did get most of my garage cleaned might go ta the range taday iffen it stops RAININ. it ain't sposed ta rain in AZ but I guess it helps ta keep the dust down. WM

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Texas Lawdog
NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

" We're all Here because We're not all There".

« Reply #282 on: February 14, 2012, 11:10:46 am »

It's up to 46 degrees now. That second Pot O Cawfee tastes good this morning. Victoria is dozing again. Breakfast is over, the oatmeal was good on a cool day. Another good day to stay inside for us.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #283 on: February 14, 2012, 11:19:32 am »

Huh, ya beat me to it Miss Letty. I put 3lbs of venison in the Crockpot yesterday mornin with carrots and taters and some spices had a big ol bowl of it fer supper last nite. MORNIN YA'LL, thanks fer Coffee Buck much preciated. Didn't get ta the range yesterday Tex but I did get most of my garage cleaned might go ta the range taday iffen it stops RAININ. it ain't sposed ta rain in AZ but I guess it helps ta keep the dust down. WM
Venison sounds better than the "4 lb hunk of beef" but leftovers will be tacos soon enough
Even the desert needs rain Grin

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2012, 11:59:36 am »

Mornin, thanks fer the Cawfee.

Good deal on the mouth pieces Buck.  There goin ta be put to good service.

Soup come out good in our camp too, got lots left over.  Ma daughter is comin over later an I'll remind her her old man can cook a thing or two.  Not sure what Valentine dinner is gonna be yet but shrimp will have somethin ta do with it.

Clear an 40 out.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2012, 03:30:51 pm »

The Supper meal is a big question mark for tonight. The Temp. has warmed up to 46 and the fog and rain has gone away. The rest of the week is supposed to be warmer.

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?
Major E A Sterner
"Honorary Southern Gentleman"
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2012, 08:52:46 pm »

Made CrockPot Chicken Cordon Bleu,turned out pretty good

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #287 on: February 14, 2012, 10:57:01 pm »

Rita went out to visit her brother who has recently had surgery and is housebound.  She took him fowl things that are just a hint of the product a Kentucky Colonel used to make.   Roll Eyes  I stopped and got some chopped steak and melted cheddar over it along with a splash of soy sauce and a pince of cumin.  Had it with coarse ground mustard on Czech style sourdough rye.  I keep baking and baking and I never get much ahead, Rita stole rye and sinner-mon raisin and took it to her brother.  Baking days Thurs and Friday again.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

wildman1
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #288 on: February 15, 2012, 06:31:54 am »

Mornin Ya'll, Coffee's up. WM

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #289 on: February 15, 2012, 08:28:56 am »

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, WM.

Working on a infected 'puter for verk's sales mgr's grandson.

'Tis 28 and overcast. High of 39.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #290 on: February 15, 2012, 08:40:23 am »

Thanks for the coffee, WM Wink

Eye exam today, definately need a new set of coke bottles. Left one is really off. Shocked

32 here, cloudy Roll Eyes

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....
Arcey
Underlord of Soot
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #291 on: February 15, 2012, 09:17:33 am »

Mornin'.

A few clouds. 50° 'n 61%. Sunny, with a high near 59°. North wind between 9 and 14 mph.

Valentine-Vegetable soup went o'er pretty good. Decided not ta tell 'er whut wuz in it. I gotta 'nother half pound in the freezer I'm gonna use.

March 14th, 1130 hrs., ophthalmologist. Don't need the bottles, just the bottoms. It's age. The village idiot was givin' away tickets ta sumthin' ta the first caller whut could name the group doin' Baby's in Black he'd just played. The first four guessers missed it. With the exception of one guessin' the Everly Brothers I'd never heard of the folks they was namin'. Shows I'm ancient. I remember when the song was released.

Delmonico
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2012, 09:24:58 am »

I got some boneless chops out, told her she could try out her George Foreman on it, we'll see, I may just braise them next time.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

mestiza letty
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2012, 09:30:05 am »

Mornin' y'all,
Thanks for cawfee WM. Woke up to 4" of s**w, came in fast an' furious overnite and should melt off quick so the confusers say. It's 28 and it should get to 42.

NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518
Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2012, 12:39:27 pm »

Mornin.

Ended up havin shrimp scampi on rice with sperry grass.  Red velvet cake fer desert, Lil worked her butt off on makin it.  Had taquitos fer lunch so the soup is still in the fridge for later taday.  Aint planned the late meal yet.

Was bout 38 an clear when I went out this mornin.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2012, 02:47:42 pm »

Bad news at the eye Doc's today. Scrip on the right didn't change much, but the left was a big jump. Kinda knew about that one. However, the pressure in the right had went up a bunch, and the left is developing a cateract. So, a visit to he opthamologist is on tap in March. looks like I'm going to pick up another maintanence scrip for the pressure Roll Eyes Undecided

Leo Tanner
RATS #401 STORM 330
Top Active Citizen

Life is Good

« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2012, 02:59:10 pm »

Glacoma is no joke Buck.  Hope they get that under control ASAP.  You are in our prayers.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2012, 03:04:06 pm »

I'm needing to pay a visit to the eye doctor. I plan on getting cataract surgery bone after I get on medicare. I go need new glasses, especially the bifocals. I had an extended dish washing experience this afternoon. Victoria helped lick off the leftovers. She's a good little helper dog. Yes Labs are lap dogs, my little brown girl gets in my lap on occasion. The cupboard is bare, so a trip to the grocery store is is order.

Four-Eyed Buck
Top Active Citizen

Tusco LongRiders,

« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2012, 04:11:13 pm »

I've got four pre-washers here, TLD. They're very good at their job Roll Eyes Wink

Texas Lawdog
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2012, 04:16:34 pm »

I only have one Large pre-washer, two when our god dog comes for a visit.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Tall Tales (Moderator: Silver Creek Slim)  |  Topic: February Cawfee Tea an a candle light supper « previous next »
Jump to: