Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 01:26:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Big Hi Yall-!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Hi Yall-!!!  (Read 582 times)
Skyrider
Very Active Citizen

Thank A VET For Your FREEDOM!

« on: September 19, 2011, 07:43:15 pm »

Howdy Folks!

My name is Skyrider and my better half is known as Sugar Cube. She still as sweet as ever after 40 years of riding behind my saddle.  Roll Eyes  We both love to shoot and belong to our local shooting range, she is right handy with a pistol and loves to hunt deer too.

Well I found this place off the rode while cruzing the other day and it looks like you all have things in common that sure do get my blood to running sort of quick like. Yep, I am a BP shooter and love those old nostalgic guns, movies and burning up the powder and slinging lots of lead down range.  Grin

We just want to say it is a pleasure to meet Yall, you betcha and hope to learn a lot from just sittin round the campfires listening with both ears wide open.  Wink

IRISH MIKE
Silver Creek Slim
Buckaroo
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 08:26:30 pm »

Welcome to CAS City.

Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!
Slamfire
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 07:04:03 pm »

Hi!!! Hootmix is here!! New to the forum!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Cas City  |  Greetings!  |  Topic: Big Hi Yall-!!! « previous next »
Jump to: