Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 06:43:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: World Cup 2010 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: World Cup 2010  (Read 3595 times)
Black Jack Traven
Deputy Marshal
Very Active Citizen

« on: August 09, 2010, 10:56:56 am »

What a match! If you missed it, I feel bad for you. The stages were great. Targets appeared and went away as you moved through extensive props. There was a peek a boo target. a pendulum and a rolling disc target. Shooting was fast but I think every revolver and rifle target had a bonus center so accuracy paid off too. The competition was intense and the evenings were full of conversation and sprinkled through it all was great food from Latin Guns. The prize table was huge, the sponsors were very generous.  The shoot off involved every open shooter and was a nail biter on more than a few runs. Lefty and Sam out did themselves. It does not get better than this, until, perhaps, next year.

Start planning now. I am.

BJT
Howdy Doody
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 09:27:05 am »

BJT, I am planning on next year. In fact I was planning on this year, but Heidi Doody has some serious health issues and I used up my vacation and needed to stick at home this year besides. However, I did think of you all and I knew you would have a great time. I know I always do. So, for me I will plan on being there next year and laying down some smoke.  Smiley

yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Smokin Gator
Active citizen

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 11:10:21 pm »

Grin  Well, I just have to pretty much agree with all that BJT had to say about the match.  Shooting the match itself with the stage setup, targets used, movement, bonuses, Building props and barricades, is to me some fun and challenging cowboy action shoooting.
All of the variables from stage to stage really get you to thinking about how you can best complete the stage.  It's real easy to overrun a target if you're not careful.  It's great to get down to Piru and see all the shooters who regularly make it to the W3G World Cup, along with seeing the shooters there for the first time. As always, Latin Guns food can't be beat and it's right there at the range.  Lefty and Sam along with a bunch of others that helped setup and arrange everything, THANK YOU!!  The match is also a great one because of the generous sponsers, Fort Courage and Kings.  Of course, W3G World Cup 2011 is on my "must go to" list.  Howdy Doody, we missed you there this year, but there was still some smoke in the air.  Thanks,  Smokin Gator
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: World Cup 2010 « previous next »
Jump to: