Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 02:32:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: World Cup!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: World Cup!!!  (Read 4185 times)
Black Jack Traven
Deputy Marshal
Very Active Citizen

« on: June 16, 2010, 10:36:44 am »

http://www.deadwoodboys.org/
Smokin Gator
Active citizen

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 04:49:14 pm »

Finally.  It's getting close to my favorite time of the year.  Can't wait to get down there.  See you all there.   Smokin Gator Cheesy
Howdy Doody
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 11:44:33 am »

I had every intention of shooting it once again this year, but life has gotten in the way. I will be thinking about you pards having fun and shooting up a storm.
Gator, you make us proud again this year pard. I had the biggest smile you ever saw watching you shoot the shoot offs with BP. Man that was fun.

yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Smokin Gator
Active citizen

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 09:19:15 pm »

Sorry you can't make it this year, Howdy.  So, are most of the regulars going to be there?  How about anyone that have never been to the W3G World Cup before?  Any other news?  See you there.  Smokin Gator
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: World Cup!!! « previous next »
Jump to: