Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 12:37:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Western 3 Gun website? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Western 3 Gun website?  (Read 5247 times)
delmar
Top Active Citizen

« on: December 29, 2009, 08:14:38 am »

Is there a current Western 3 Gun website? The only one I am finding Lists the 2007 World cup as an
upcoming event.
Black Jack Traven
Deputy Marshal
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 11:08:10 am »

Please see:

www.deadwoodboys.org

Cheers,
BJT
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 11:16:22 am »

Delmar,

The website BJT listed is the current one.  They just stopped updating the World Cup button.  For the World Cup 2008 and 2009 scores, click the "Deadwood Boys (W3G)"  button, the the "Scores (with archives)" button.  The World Cup scores are in the August entries for both years.

Regards,

-- Nighteyes
delmar
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 05:50:46 pm »

Please see:

www.deadwoodboys.org

Cheers,
BJT
That seems to be the site of a local club in CA.  This one   http://www.western3gun.com/
seems to be the closest thing I can find to a national site, but it only lists 5 individual clubs. Is that the
entire organization?
Max Doolin
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 04:35:52 pm »

The Deadwood Boys hold monthly W3G matches and host the annual championship match on the west coast.
The W3G website does have all kinds of information on rules and target setup. I have heard of clubs setting
up a W3G match with alot of interest and fun had by the participants. I am sure current economics are slowing
growth of many business and sports.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Western 3 Gun website? « previous next »
Jump to: