Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 11:46:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Movin' to de sidelines... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Movin' to de sidelines...  (Read 7577 times)
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« on: October 15, 2009, 08:04:45 pm »

Pards,

It is with considerable regret that I announce my (hopefully temporary) departure from Western 3-Gun and SASS events.  Unfortunately, these difficult days and times have depleted my entire "discretionary spending" coffers.  Once I've paid the mortgage, utilities, grocery bills, etc., I'm too broke to even pay attention, much less pay for bullets and components, etc.

Once I'm all jobbed up again, you'll see me come ridin' back over the ridge, chockfull of p*ss, vinegar an' attitude, 'n ready ta take on da whole danged world -- one target at a time...

Regards and regrets,

-- Nighteyes
Black Jack Traven
Deputy Marshal
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 07:59:12 am »

I hope you will still have your telelgraph access and keep us all honest here Daniel.

The range just will not be the same without you there. My very best wishes on finding work in these times.

Best Regards,
Black Jack Traven
Cold Iron Charlie
Very Active Citizen

Deadwood Boys W3G

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 10:27:47 am »

Daniel, I for one hope this is a short hiatus and we will  see your smiling face on the range soon. Cold Iron
Angel_Eyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 12:51:53 pm »

Keep posting Daniel, your insight and knowledge are invaluable.

AE

Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 04:36:51 pm »

Keep posting Daniel...

Thanks BJT, Cold Iron Charley and Angel Eyes.  Will continue posting on a time-available basis.  You will, no doubt, pardon me for placing gainful employment as a somewhat  higher priority... Grin Grin Grin

-- Nighteyes
Howdy Doody
CAS-L Ghost Rider
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 02:55:00 am »

Dangit Daniel, this is not the kind of news I like to hear. I had fun jawwin" with you at World Cup and I am gonna miss you pard.

Let's hope things do a turn around and you can get back on out there and have some fun. This economy is killin' us.  Angry

yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 03:58:14 pm »

I had fun jawwin" with you at World Cup...

Same here, pard.  You're one-of-a-kind, for sure.  Smiley

Let's hope things do a turn around and you can get back on out there and have some fun.

Heh-heh!  I'll drink to that!!!
Max Doolin
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 11:39:49 pm »

Daniel, Hurry back ! Gotta be sumthin out there ta do !
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 02:58:13 pm »

Daniel, Hurry back ! Gotta be sumthin out there ta do !

Heh-heh-heh!  There's a LOT to do, for sure, but the problem is I gotta get paid fer doin' it!  Things are looking up, though.  At least, there's been a dramatic increase in job opportunities in what I do over the past three weeks.

I hope land something so I can get back to shooting my CAS guns before I forget which end to hold and which end to point...
Halfbreed Hoss
Active citizen

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 01:39:55 pm »

Sorry to hear that Brother.

I, too, am in that same situation (might be flippin' burgers at Micky-D's Embarrassed if'n sumptin' don't break soon).

See ya'll down the trail Wink ..........

HH

Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 02:49:53 pm »

I, too, am in that same situation (might be flippin' burgers at Micky-D's Embarrassed if'n sumptin' don't break soon).

I'm thinkin' more along the lines of bein' a Greeter at WalMart.  If'n I get ta know the Sporting Goods manager real good, maybe he'll tip me a wink when a new shipment of boolits or shotgun shells is due in... Wink
Skeeter Lewis
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 07:06:53 am »

As the pards say, keep posting. Your thoughts are always valuable. Hey, you think before you type.

Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 06:20:56 pm »

As the pards say, keep posting. Your thoughts are always valuable. Hey, you think before you type.

Now THAT is praise far beyond the words you wrote.  Muchos Gracias!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: Movin' to de sidelines... « previous next »
Jump to: