Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 04:06:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: What a day!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What a day!!  (Read 2140 times)
Big Hext Finnigan
« on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:11 pm »

Ya know.. there are days when all the pieces are so perfect that you don't care if the whole isn't perfect.

We had one of those days today..  crisp morning, blowing winds and clouds that gave shade, but never rain and then brilliant sunshine.  Gumbo cooking in a pot that got the stomach rumbling after 8 stages..
Good crowd at our club..

Man.. don't pinch me or wake me up.. I just want to enjoy this one.
Adios!
Capt. Hamp Cox
Top Active Citizen

1937 Ford & 1941 Hamp in 1947

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 07:28:16 am »

Amen to that.  Was one of those days you wish could last a might longer.  You folks really do put on a good shoot.
Foothills Drifter
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 09:48:34 am »

Howdy......
I had 'one of thoes days' Got rained out Cry  But we did get in 4 stages (out of 8 ) before it rained  Smiley

Good shootin......
Vern... Cool
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  The Longbranch (Moderators: Marshal Halloway, Silver Creek Slim, Camille Eonich)  |  Topic: What a day!! « previous next »
Jump to: