Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 10:44:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  BOLD Chambers (Moderator: California Lawdawg)  |  Topic: 3 officers dead, suspect killed in Oakland, Calif. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3 officers dead, suspect killed in Oakland, Calif.  (Read 3012 times)
Top Kick Ken
Top Active Citizen

Oscar S. Johnson, GAR, My Great Grandfather.

« on: March 22, 2009, 01:21:43 am »

OAKLAND, Calif. A man wanted for violating his parole killed three police officers and gravely wounded another in two shootings Saturday, the first after a routine traffic stop and the second after a massive manhunt ended in gunfire, authorities said. The gunman was also killed.  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090322/ap_on_re_us/police_shot_ca

Sad day for all LEO's and their families. I salute all my brothers and sisters who have answered the call to Protect and Serve.

Keep safe and continue to fight the good fight; Be careful out there...NO traffic stop is routine!

Thoughts and prayers with all who serve and all who support them on this sorrowful day.   Cry

Top Kick Ken

Respectfully Submitted,

Top Kick Ken
Sergeant Major, Department of the Pacific
Grand Army of the Frontier

GAF #71
BOLD #943
SASS #47880L
Jed Cooper
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 08:18:18 am »

After 29 year on the job, Thse stories don't get any easier to hear. My prayers for the families and the department they served so gallantly.

"Jed Cooper" aka: Dave Hollandsworth

Olde Cop,  NCOWS #2841, Maker of BIG SMOKE, GAF #500
F&AM, NRA Life, FOP - Retired , BOLD #615,* Warthawg! ,Hirams Rangers #31, 1860 Henry #97, STORM#351
Marshal - Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society,
http://greatlakesfmc.home.insightbb.com/scarlet.htm
Posse Member - http://home.insightbb.com/~greatlakesfmc/index.htm
Thai Fighter
Top Active Citizen

Garrish and "B Western" Cheesy since '67

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 11:19:14 am »

I read this too last night as well, so sad and senseless.  Just looking at the deceased shooter's mugshot incenses me... Angry
Don Nix
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 04:54:25 pm »

Parole Violator...
 I get angry just thinking about it.Happens too often.
 I pray for the families of these officers.
 May God be with them,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  BOLD Chambers (Moderator: California Lawdawg)  |  Topic: 3 officers dead, suspect killed in Oakland, Calif. « previous next »
Jump to: