Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 07:43:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: HEY! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HEY!  (Read 7302 times)
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« on: February 24, 2009, 11:58:05 am »

Where'd ever'body get off too?  This place has been way too quiet for way too long.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

There, that oughta do it.
Angel_Eyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 12:03:14 pm »

I say Daniel, could you keep the noise down a little, heard you clean across the pond with that one!!

AE

Had a mini 3-gun on Sunday, indoors. Moving about and all sorts of good stuff, missed a few targets, buggers kept ducking!!

Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 12:42:31 pm »

I say Daniel, could you keep the noise down a little, heard you clean across the pond with that one!!

Yeah, I know.  CalTech called me to complain that it registered on their seismographs... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

Good to hear about your shoot.  Targets do have a way of doing that, it seems.

-- Nighteyes
Halfbreed Hoss
Active citizen

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 12:26:46 am »

Leave it to you, Nighteyes, to wake up a sleepin' cowpoke - dern indian (oh yeah.....I'm one too)!!! Dontcha' knows that at my age I need the sleep??? Them dern cattle ain't gonna' drive themselves and I needta' be rested!!! Keep it down, wouldya'Huh LOL Grin

Ya' gonna' be at W3G this Sunday???

HH
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 06:35:15 pm »

If the Good Lord's willing an' them danged Creeks don't rise (and I ain't talkin' about water)!

I shot my first Action Pistol match up there today.  It wasn't pretty, 'cause I kept tryin' ta aim on my Combat Commander the same as my cowboy pistols. Took me two stages to keep from shooting just below the targets.  Tomorrow I'll probably be air-mailing my pistol shots over the targets.
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 04:07:41 pm »

Tomorrow I'll probably be air-mailing my pistol shots over the targets.

Well, I avoided that little problem, only to have my rifle slip out of the rack and into the dirt (stage DQ).  And I was well on my way to a high-bonus/low-time stage, too!  Cry Cry
Black Jack Traven
Deputy Marshal
Very Active Citizen

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 06:52:47 pm »

Film at 11 Wink
Angel_Eyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 04:22:25 am »

There you go Daniel, it was that war cry that disturbed your rifle, (and a few sleeping pals)

AE

Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!
Daniel Nighteyes
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 02:06:10 pm »

Film at 11 Wink
Yup.  Now I can add the Rifle Double-Dribble to my patented and world-famous Piru Pirouhette maneuver.  This sport surely builds character.  (Either that, or ulcers and hypertensive crises). Wink
Ten Wolves Fiveshooter
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

Live To Fight Another Day

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 04:15:32 pm »

HEY Daniel, You want to keep it down, I could hear you all the up in the Leather Forum, I couldn't till where it was coming from until I got down here, my wife has Comanche  in her, but she's not nearly as load as you......... Undecided Lips Sealed Tongue Tongue Grin

TW  Cheesy Grin

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  CAS TOPICS  |  WESTERN 3 GUN (Moderators: Sam Houston, Black Jack Traven)  |  Topic: HEY! « previous next »
Jump to: